chapter 27- our wolves meet

Rose p.o.v.

I walked over to Jade who was also going to be doing training. As we walked over together I could see the surprised look on the warriors faces at seeing Me. Instantly they all bowed their head.

"Luna." They said bowing all st the same time.

I could slightly feel their excitment making me smile.

"Hello everyone I'm Rose." I said softly.

"It's nice to officially meet you Luna Rose. Is everything okay though?" Asked one warrior.

I nodded my head.

"Of course. I just wanted to do some training with you all." I said barely containing my excitment. The warrior smiled as well as others and before I knew it I lost myself in training.

"Please carry on what you was doing before I came along." I said smiling.

He nodded and bowed his head before speaking.

"Alright everyone today we are doing it in human form. Grab a partner and get started." The warrior shouted to everyone.

Myself and Jade instantly paired with each other and I got to say she is really good but I could see there are some parts where she needs training more at.

Finally training was over and I could not help but pant heavily. I could feel the sweat dropping off of me. I grabbed a water and chugged it down.

"Your really good." Jadę said while panting judt as much as i am and I could see the happiness radiating off her.

"As are you." I said smiling.

Before any of us could say anything I watched as everyone started to quickly move to the side and I could feel the fear radiating of people in the pack making me instantly tense but also feel confused.

Just as I was about to ask what's going on I watched as Sophia shifted into her beautful wolf and snarled and growled at everything but I could see it was not aimed at anyone in the pack. The rage I could feel dripping off her almost made me take a step back.

I could feel Daisy was near me and I looked at her to see she was looking at Sophia just as worried.

Dasiy p.o.v.

I had just finished with visiting the children at the orphanage and I loved it. The children and so cute and always happy it always brings me calmness.

I watched as all the children was excited that Me their Luna was here to visit them. They was all so happy to show off their skills to me and honestly it just warms my heart up. At first I was nervous and Carla could really tell as she came with me but then my nerves washed away and I really wanted to spend more time there but thought I should go and see how Rose is doing. Something was telling me it was time to leave now.

However as I nearly got to Rose all I could feel in the air was fear and I could see people quickly bowing and moving out the way off what turns out to be Sophia.

I could feel the rage coming off her and I let out an audible gasp. I could see she was snarling and growling but not specifically at anyone here but once she heard my gasp as I stood next to Rose she looked straight at us.

All of a sudden her wolf charged towards us making my eyes widen. She slowed down once she got near us before she rubbed her wolf body against myself and Rose. We stroked her fur and I could see everyone started to leave us alone but I could also see the relief on people at seeing their Alpha calm down.

Sophias wolf was beautful. She was fully black but the tip off her hears where gray. A purr left her mouth as she rubbed herself on us.

" lets Shift." I heard Rose say in our mindlink. I nodded my head and we both shifted there and then in our wolf form.

A low growl off approval left Sophias lips as we shifted.

Both our wolves where gray but the only difference is that my paws had black on them where as Roses has black only on two paws.

I let Dotty take control as Rose let rosie take control. All our wolves where in control but we could still see what was going on.

We all ran towards the forest area and it was honestly really nice. We all ran together and they even pounced on each other playfully. I could see our wolves where having a good time.

After a while off playing we all headed to a lake were we drank from it before we layed down all cuddled up to each. We soaked up each others comfort before we decided to head back.

We grabbed a t-shirt from one off the trees with out wolves mouth and we all went behind a tree to change. After we changed we came back out and all started to walk together back towards the pack house. We was all silent before Rose broke it with something we have all been Wondering for a while now.

"Why are you not accepting us properly." Rose asked making us all freeze in our steps.

"Rose." I hissed.

Rose ignored me and looked at Sophia but I didn't say anything else because let's face if I want to know as well. The only difference is that Rose had the balls to actually ask where as I did not.

Sophia narrowed her eyes with a low growl before continuing to walk and ignore her question.

"Sophia please we just need to know if you are going to ever accept us. That's all we-" Rose started to say but was cut off from a growl from Sophia.

Rose growled back at her and narrowed her eyes.

"Do not growl at me Sophia all because I want an answer. An answer that myself and Daisy deserve to know. If not that then tell us why you are finding it so hard to accept us." Rose gritted out.

I walked towards Rose and grabbed her hand trying to calm her down. My heart was pounding out my chest and normally I would tell Rose off for talking to an Alpha like this especially after the nice run we had but I could not help but be on Roses side here.

"Rose we just had a run go home and rest, you must be tired." Sophia said a bit more softly.

"No we did not have a run our wolves did. Our wolves accept each other but for whatever reason you do not accept us." Rose growled out with tears in her eyes before she stormed off.

I looked over at Sophia who looked at me after Rose left. I went to say something but I stopped and looked at her.

"I really hope you can accept us Sophia but please don't lead us on. If you really do not want us then you need to tell us because believe it or not its hurting." I said sadly before I turned around and went after Rose.

I'm not really sure where this came from with Rose but I could not help but partly feel relieved that it was finally being said. One minute it is like she wants us and the next she doesn't. All I can question now was did we do the right thing off leaving our home with our parents. Also why do I feel like Sophia I'd hiding something else from us with these rogues.