chapter 23-

Rose p.o.v.

Right now we are back at Sophias house. I guess it's mine and Daisy house now as well. Carla and Jade are still with us as well and honestly they really sure funny. I can 100% tell we are all going to be best friends.

Daisy has made us all some food and the girls and I are going on about how amazing it is.

"You should be a chef. You are amazing." Jadę said taking a bite off her carbanara that Daisy just made.

"I have been telling her this for so long." I said with a giggle.

Daisy smiled shyly at us.

"Thank you." She said softly.

Before anyone could say anything else the door opened and I instantly got a whiff of our mates scent.

"Mate is here." My wolf rosie said excitedly.

I looked at Daisy and I could see she also was partly excited but also nervous like me.

Carla and Jade's eyes lit up hearing and smelling there mate here. They instantly walked over to Kyle and Jax before giving them both a kiss while smiling.

I looked over and Sophia was staring at us but then cleared her throat.

"I have made some carbanara if you would all like some?" Daisy asked shyly.

I could see Sophias eyes softened making me sigh in relief as she nodded. Daisy eyes lit up before she put some on plates for all 3 off them.

Daisy p.o.v.

I could feel the happiness deep inside my body knowing Sophia wants to eat my food again. I looked over to Rose and smiled after I gave Kyle, Sophia and Jax there food.

"Woukd you like more Rose.?" I asked with a giggle.

Rose loves my cooking and always wants more of it. It's why I always make so much because at my house or should I say at my old pack my mom and everyone else always wanted some more of my food and especially Rose and my brother Jayden. We'll jayden did when he was living with us but he moved out a while ago. Although he does come and sleep in our house sometimes but jayden and Sienna got a house in the pack and at her Coven.

"Yes please." Rose said with a cheeky smile making me laugh.

I gave her more before sitting down and eating mine. Everyone was enjoying it and I could see it on there faces which made me smile more.

"This is amazing Luna Daisy. How can you cook so good." Kyke said dramatically making me let out a laugh.

"What about you can you cook Luna Rose?" Kyle asked.

I almost choked on my pasta from laughing as did Rose. I noticed her narrowing her eyes slightly at the Luna bit and I don't blame her. It makes me a bit uncomfortable.

"I can cook for you if you would like Kyle but it will be burnt or I would end up giving you food poison. " She said laughing at the memories making me laugh more.

I looked over to Sophia who's lips where slightly curled as though she was about to smile but she didn't fully smile.

"Rose was just telling us how Daisy was trying to teach Rose how to make cookies and some how Rose managed to not only burn the cookies but set fire to them." Carla said with a laugh making everyone laugh even more.

Rose blushed bright red but had a smile on her face.

After a short while I could see we was all starting to get tired.

"I guess it's time for us to be heading back home now. It was nice meeting you both lunas." Jax said seeing Rose yawn.

We all said our goodnight before the girls and jax and Kyle left. I stood and looked at Rose not really knowing what to do.

"I will be heading to bed now. See you both in the morning. Good night." Sophia said surprisingly soft making us hive her a small smile and say our goodnight.

"It was nice wasn't it." I said softly after Sophia left upstairs.

"Yeah, the girls seem really nice. Even the guys do." Rose said with a chuckle.

I smiled and nodded.

"Rose?" I questioned just as Rose was about to turn around and wipe the table.

She let out a hum to say she was listening as she wiped the table at the same time.

"Do you think Sophia will eventually open up to us and want us?" I asked quitely.

Rose stopped what she was doing and looked at me with her eyes softening.

"I hope so." She whispered.

We wiped everything down together none of us saying anything after that. I really do hope that she starts go open up to us soon though. If she doesn't I think Rose will end up saying something but even if she doesn't I have always wanted my mate. I have dreamt so long for her but never expected this to happen.

Myself and Rose headed up to bed and got ready. Once ready we got in bed and started to drift off. However none of us expected what happened to happen.