~Chapter 56~

HARRY STYLES

Anna looks at me with those Bambi eyes like she always does when she in scared and concerned, mainly about everyone other than herself... God I hate that about her. Honestly right now I hate everything about this woman.

How could she have a boyfriend all of this fucking time and not say one single word to me about him? After everything we have done...

After everything I shouldn't have let myself do.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I have to go after him. I've done enough to him as it is, I can't let him die."

He might as well, I think to myself as visions of Anna cheating on her boyfriend with me flash throughout my mind. I clear my throat and try to shake the thoughts away.

"I won't allow it." I say through stern teeth.

"Well I don't think there is much that you do allow,"she says as her eyes roll and her hand grips the door to my cabin.

"Anna," I say through gritted teeth, but she ignores me and swings open my cabin door.

Fuck.

What do I do? I can't go out there, I will be the first person to get put in the dungeon if they spot me.

But Anna...

I could never watch her be captured and put in that hell of a place, not if I can do anything to stop it. And right now, I can stop her.

"Fuck," I hiss before stepping over the threshold of my cabin door and following behind her footsteps, but watching my surroundings carefully as I do. "Anna!" I whisper shout at her, hoping she will slow down, but she only speeds up at the sound of my voice.

She is heading towards the water in the distance, chasing behind the dork she calls a boyfriend. I am far behind her, my feet killing me with all of the running I have been doing lately. How is Anna doing this? She is quiet literally covered from head to toe is scars and bruises.

"Harry?" I hear a voice call from behind me. I turn around quickly, still keeping my gaze on Anna. She seems to have caught up with him and is mid-conversation or...argument more like.

"Not now!" I tell the voice which belongs to Niall, my gaze not leaving the fighting couple in the distance.

"It's kind of fucking important," Niall tells me. He sounds like he is catching his breath as if he too has been running around like a maniac.

"What's going on?" I turn towards him now and see that he is drenched in sweat and his white shirt seems to be covered in ...blood? "What the hell happened?" My eyes widen at the amount of red soaking his clothes.

"It's Jenny," he exclaims. "Sh-She's been...she's in very bad shape."

"Niall, if you know what is best for your well being don't ever say that fucking name around me again!" I am somehow yelling now and when I stop I realize that my hands have made their way into fists clenched around Niall's bloody shirt.

"The fuck is your problem?" He says, a confused and frustrated look on his face as he is pushing me away from him.

I look back towards the water in the direction of Anna and Todd and don't see anyone standing in the spot I last saw them.

"Shit."

Without another word to Niall is is falsely worried about the wrong person, I run as fast as I can towards the last place I saw her standing, hoping she couldn't have gone very far.