Fresh start

"You are gonna be fine and don't worry i am always here with you

"You are gonna be fine and don't worry i am always here with you. Get well soon, we have lots of things to talk. I will come again, see you soon, Beautiful." Jason and me walked out from the room. "Matthew, is there any progress in her condition" I asked him, i know the answer but i still want to know. "No Miss. D, there is not any progress in her condition, and we can't say anything that when will she wake up." It's hurts whenever i listen that but still some part of me thinks that one day she will wake up. She is a fighter and she will never give up. "Thank you, take care of her and and your's also and did you forget me because it's been a long time since you last called me." His eyes became wet and he said "What are you saying Miss. D, because of you, I am standing here alive today.. You have helped me so much. I can't forget you and it's never gonna happen. I will be serving you till the end of my life." Matthew is 2 years younger than me and when I met him first time 4 years ago, he was captured by the human traffickers, we saved all the childrens and send them back to their families but Matthew denied to go back because it was his parents who sold him because of their debt.

He started following me and i take him under my care, he wanted to become a surgeon, and i let him follow his dream. He knows everything about my real work and who i am but he never afraid of me even when he saw me killing somone brutally. He is a pure soul and I don't want to taint him from our work, so i make him stay away from our world. He is like my small brother and i care for him. I gave him a hug and patted his head with a smile and left from there.

*In the office*

"Miss. D please come to my wedding" Cherry gives me her wedding card and request me to come. Marriage *sigh* i can never imagine a marriage in my life because of my identity. My partner's life will always be in danger if he stays with me and then he will never able to have a normal life. I always said love is a beautiful feeling but i never felt that feeling and afraid from falling for someone. What if he thinks that i am monster or don't love me back after knowing my true identity. So, i never tried to date anyone but i became weak in front of Luca. My feelings for him is becoming stronger amd stronger from the first time i saw him. No one has dared to talk back to me but when he did i found it amusing but i can't feel for him in this way, i can't put him in danger just because of my feelings.

I was ignoring him after what happened 3 days ago. I don't know how to face him because i have never mixed the personal life with official, but that night i am the one who lost her control and crossed the lines, i can't avoid him always. "Miss. D we have selected some samples of clothes for the dress, can you have a look on it." Oliver informed me. "Okay, wait for m, i will be there in a minute." I said while reading the documents.

"It's good but i think there is something missing." I said after examine the samples And everyone agreed with me. Jason is also examine tha clothes and said "Why don't we use linen in the place of slik, normally everyone uses slik so linen is good" I like his idea and an idea also sparks in my mind "and the hand made embroidery designs will be perfect" we both said together that made us laugh and i pinch him and said "same pinch not again and touchwood" i feel someone's piercing gaze on me and realise Mr. Bernardi was red in anger and everyone is shocked with what just they saw. Mr. Bernardi is so easy to read but why is he angry is it because i was avoiding him for last 3 days. I need to talk to him.

"Mr. Bernardi come to my cabin when you're done with your work." I said looking at him and left from there. I am waiting for him form 2 hours, if i told him to come it means he have to come as soon as possible, is he taking revange for ignoring him by making to wait for him. No he can't be that much childish i talked to myself and then someone knock the door. "Miss. D, you called me" he enters and behaving different from his usual behavior. "The thing is that Mr. Bernardi" i paused while saying and feeling nervous all of sudden "Mr. Bernardi, about that night i am sorry that i lost my control and I did what I shouldn't have done" liar u want to do more than that "we have to work together so i hope that we forget what happen that night and have a fresh start" i said him and our eyes are locked, he is thinking what to say "Miss. D what are you talking about, what happened that night, i have already forgotten everything." He said without any emotions on his face "So, everything is fine" i ask him to confirm if he is actually okay or not, "more then fine Miss. D" he said with a smile on his face. Why is he behaving like that or am i thinking too much. Well it's good we can go back to normal mode and i don't need feel awkward anymore, i just need to stop thinking about him. "Okay then you can leave" as i said he nods and left. Uhh, now it's end and don't think about him and focus on your goal.

I feel little wired when he say that he forget everything like what happened back then nothing matters to him, am i the only one who feels that attraction and wave of desires, uhh what i do with myself i want him to forget everything but i also want him to yearn for me, that whenever he closes his eyes he always feels my touch, my voice, my eyes but i can't drag him in my life, my life is full of dangers, so I don't want his life to be in danger by staying with me. So, this is the best way for his safety. A message sound interrupted my thoughts and when i saw the message i know that my quest is soon going to end.

______________________________________

Again a message but this time it's our female lead. What do you think what is in the message?🧐

Do you think Miss D did the right thing by thinking of a fresh start with the Luca?🙄

What is Luca thinking why is he behaving different all of sudden🤔

*I had fever yesterday so I was not able to update the chapter, but now i am fine and here with a new chapter, you might think that this is the end of their relationship but no, future holds lot's of secrets in it, so kindly wait for it and enjoy the excitement.*