Welcome to our family

"Your coronation is after 2 days, after that you will really become the King of the Italian mafia, I will always be with you

"Your coronation is after 2 days, after that you will really become the King of the Italian mafia, I will always be with you." He kissed me on my forehead and said "I will declare you as my queen as soon as I get crowned. I know that there are many conflicts between Russian and Italian mafia and many people will not be happy with this, but it doesn't matter to me because I love you and that's it for me. They will have to agree with me because I will become their King and you will be their future Queen and if they says anything against you, it means they are speaking against me." I hugged him and said, "I love you my King."

"So dude you are becoming The King after a 2 days" Gab said and Stella continuous "So finally a prince is becoming a King" Jason also join their team and said "will you take Miss. D with you in your coronation? Listen I trust you but I can't trust your people so wherever she is going I am coming with her" "and me too" Stella said "I am not leaving Diksha alone with guys." "Yes, yes you all will come with me because you are Diksha's family and Diksha is mine family, so her family is my family, "aww how romantic" Stella said, then Gab said "I can also be more romantic than him if you allows me" "Even If I allows you, you can't be romantic and cute because you are big fool" and after saying that Stella left, "Jason I don't want to lie to you but I am interested in your sister", "Gab, I also don't want to lie but if my sister beats you or does anything to you then you will not come to me because even I can't handle my own sister, she doesn't listen to anyone except Diksha" I put my hand on Gab's shoulder and said "Brother now your life is in your hands, don't come to me either" and then Gab said "This is what happens, there is no brotherhood, there is no friendship, look at her she is not leaving her friend for her safety and here no one is helping me, you cunts."

*After 2 days*

"How am I looking, Mom?" "You are the best son in this world and today I will feel very happy and proud to see you wearing the crown

"How am I looking, Mom?" "You are the best son in this world and today I will feel very happy and proud to see you wearing the crown." "Is all the love and concern is only for your mother? Did i didn't done anything?" "Dad" I said and hugged him and my Dad said, "You have become a grown man, Now I will take off all my responsibilities from my shoulders and put them on your shoulders. Free me from my responsibilities so that I can spend my lovely time with my lovely wife." We all laughed and my mother slaps on Dad's shoulder. "Well I want to tell you something.." "Brother.." Belle came in and she  jumped directly on my shoulders and i held her "Brother, finally today you are going to become The King but where is your Queen? I can't see her here. Where is she?" Dad asked and i can sense that he is thinking it too far "Queen, which Queen, what is going on?"

"Dad, brother has found a sister-in-law for me by himself." "What is the Belle saying? Is this true?" Mother asked shockingly "Yes mom, this is true. I love her very much and I want to marry her." "Does she knows your real identity? Does she knows what do you do?" I grab Dad's hamd and said "Yes, father, she knows everything about me. Who i am? What work do I do? And from which world i came, She knows everything" Dad turned and grab the watch and starting wrapping it on my wrist "Then, still she is ready to live with you? Who is this girl, she is not scared of mafia even after knowing everything that anything can happen in our world and even after knowing all the consequences she is ready to be with you"

"Dad she is..." "let me introduce myself Ethan." Saying that Diksha come into the room "Hello Mr. Vinci, my name is Diksha, Nice to meet you. Hello Mrs. Vinci, this is for you. Ethan has told me that you are very fond of books, so this is a small gift from me." "Thank you, but there is no need for this?" Mom said with a smile on her face i think she likes her. "How can it be, You are the Ethan's  Mother and he is my love, so his family is my family and it's my responsibility to take care of your likes and dislikes" Well said My Jaan "Hello Sistaw, How are you?" Belle said jumping off from my back and hugged Diksha "I am fine birdy, how are you? I have a gift for you too, but I will give it to you later." After listening that Belle jumps in excitement and then Diksha mouthed  her to leave the room and Belle does as she said, well I must say that Diksha have some kind of magical power in her, everyone started listening to her when they meet.

"You knows alot about our family. Is Ethan told you all this or have you found out yourself?" Dad she has unlimited ways to know about us more than you think "Mr. Vinci, Ethan has told me everything, but if I wants to know something then I also have my sources. Like I also know those things which Ethan has not told me." "Well, and what do you know?" She smiled fuck she is going in her mode and what I didn't told her. "The new products has come in your underground world and as far as I know, you people don't do any skin trading and the product that has come to you is from human traffickers and I also know that you have save them from getting sold off and currently searching for the new evidence against the human traffickers." Dad is looking at Dikha with an amused expressions and she continues "So, I want to tell you that I will help you to end this skin trading but yes, in the end, their head will me mine." "Who are you?" Dad said angrily. "I thought that after hearing all this information, you will might be able to recognise me or guessed who I am. But If you haven't, then let me tell you that I am Diksha Sharma, The Queen of the Russian Mafia."

"Queen of Russian Mafia, but there is a King of Russian Mafia Empire it's it." Dad i can understand you i also had that same misunderstanding. "No, everyone thinks that if there is a empire than it must have a King and it will be a man, then let me tell you that woman also know how to rule and I am The Queen and also The King of my empire" Yeah, that's my girl. "Don't you know that Russian and Italian Mafia never had any good relationship?" Dad you choose the wrong question to ask my girl "We know that it didn't happened, but no one knows that it can't happen in the future also, we will do the thing which has never ever happened in the history by the power of our love, we just need your blessings, leave the rest to us, I want to date Ethan and also wants to marry him, but not against your wishes, but yes, let me tell you one thing that he will never find a better girl than me and there are two types of benefits in this, first your son will be happy because he loves me like crazy and secondly, two empires will become one, then no third person will be able to cast an eye on us." Dad has a satisfied smile on his face and he said "I wanted such a smart and intelligent girl for my son, and I had already told you to free me from my  responsibilities and you have freed me from one of my most important responsibility to find a girl for you. Who am I to refuse you, When my son likes you, here we unite hearts, not break or separate them. Welcome to our family, The Queen of Russian Mafia."

We took the blessings of our parents and they left us alone in the room "Jaan you made me so proud on myself." she rises her eyebrow "yourself, how?" I pulled her closer to me and said "Because you proved that my choice is the best choice in this whole world, you stood in front of my dad and stand for yourself and for our love. I love you Jaan, I love you so much." I said while kissing on her face. "I love you too My Puppy."

_____________________________________

After a long break I am updating my new chapter. Actually I had exams of my master's which I have completed. And recently I have given the topik exam of the Korean language level 1 that's why I was so busy but from now on I will update my chapters according to the schedule thank you for reading my book and stay tuned.

What do you think about the Ethan's family?

Will every member of the Ethan's family accept Diksha?