New plan

When i wake up i found Luca sitting on the floor by my side and holding my hand

When i wake up i found Luca sitting on the floor by my side and holding my hand. He is sleeping with open mouth, looking like a cute baby. I want to admire him but the time is not allowing me i have lots of work so i just cover him with quilt and leave the room. After getting ready i came back in his room and he is still sleeping I can't control myself and kissed him on his cheeks. I admire my lipstick mark on his cheeks and move out from the room.

"Neha, Jason ko call krke bta de ki hm market phuch gye h, agar kux or bhi chahiye hoga to bta de hm le aayenge.(Neha, call Jason and tell him that we reached market, if they need anything else so they can tell us.)" I said Neha while while checking the list "Dikku Uncle ji said to buy Kurta pajama for Luca." When i hear her words i started imaging him in Indian cloths. "Okay first, let's buy the things of the list." I snap and move to the store. After 2 hours we have done our shopping and the last thing is remaining which is kurta pajama for Luca. "Dikku this fabric is good are you really planning to stitch kurta pajama for him by yourself " Neha asked and i just smiled and tell "I just want to do something for him." Neha grab my hand and gives me big smile.

When we came home, i found Luca and Papa making laddu and Jason is doing another work. "So, finally you are doing something good con-" Neha's sentence stopped by the Jason's screem and we all rushed in the room where Jason is standing. "What happen" Papa asked worriedly "Li-li-lizard" Jason said and we all started laughing. That's how teasing each other and arranging everything 2 days has past and tomorrow is Mumma's death anniversary. I miss her so much. I didn't get enough time to spend with Luca but after tomorrow i will spend my most of the with Papa and him.

In the morning everyone in so rush and busy in preparation for Havan. I hear Luca and Neha talking and they both looked at me. When i saw him in Kurta pajama my heart start beating fast. He is looking so handsome and clothes are perfectly fit on his body.

   (Imagine him in this Kurta pajama)

We are admiring each other and i can feel what he is feeling, but we both know that this is not the right time. Neha grab me by my hand and said that Papa is calling me.