My Jaan

*One month Later*

"Miss. D are you ready? We are getting late hurry up" Jason shout from the hall and i am in my room putting lip balm as my final touch "Yes, i am coming" i started coming down from the stairs and Jason move towards me takes my hand and place a kiss on it "You are looking fabulous Miss.D" I feel shy because i don't wear this kind of dress but it was Cherry's wish that i wear this cloth on her wedding which is designed by her. "Thank you Jason, well you are also not looking that bad" i said with mischievous smile and he said "shall we" with a gesture of leaving, i took his hand and we left for the wedding ceremony.

"Everyone is here let's take a group selfie first otherwise the bride will get busy with her husband after some time." Madhvi teases Cherry who is looking like a doll in a white off shoulder mermaid gown. It's looks good on her, i specially designed it for her, yes i have designed her wedding gown so she made a dress for me. I can't see Mr. Bernardi, he is not here yet and i am wondering what he will be wearing. "Wait, Luca is not here" Oliver said, in the past one month they became good friends and decided to drop the formalities. "Speak of the devil and devil is here" Jason said and i move my gaze towards him.

 "Speak of the devil and devil is here" Jason said and i move my gaze towards him

         ( Imagine him in this clothes)

He is wearing white double breasted suit and looking so hot in it, is this coincidence. His coat his hugging his body perfectly, i can see the shape of his chest and abs, Uff is he trying to kill anyone from his looks? When he is coming towards me, my breathing becomes heavy and heart is pumping crazy. We decided to have a fresh start but I can't get control on my feelings. In the past month we became friends and i started feeling comfortable around him, we have laughed together and even goes on shopping. I have tried to control my heart but it was falling for him more and more. What do i do now?

"Was everyone waiting for me?" He said with smile "yes now hurry up and take a place for yourself we are taking a group selfie before the bride get snatched away from us." Madhvi said, Mr. Bernardi stand besides me and i feel ticklish sensation in my stomach when he bring his lips to my ears and whisper "Are you trying to kill me Miss.D, my breathing stopped for a second when i saw you, you are looking breathtaking beauty today" a sudden rush dopamine in my blood which made me blush and my cheeks tinted red from his words. We clicked photos and take our seats.

The ceremony has started, the couple's are taking their vows there are so much love and tears of joy in their eyes, i feel so happy for them, they exchange their rings and last they kissed each other. We all clapped and congratulate them and now it is the time of bouquet toss tradition. In this tradition, brides toss their bouquet over their shoulders and into a group of single women. Whoever catches the bouquet is supposedly next to walk down the aisle (get married). Every single women is standing to catch the bouquet but i am standing away from them. Madhvi tried to drag me into the group but i told her that i don't want to do that.

When the Cherry toss the bouquet Mr. Bernardi jump and catched the bouquet. Everyone is shocked by his action even i am confused about what is he doing and like he understands my thoughts and said "Why only women get the chance, we mens also wants to get married" Oliver and Naoh agreed with him and everyone started laughing. Then the dance session started and i am seating in the corner enjoying my drink and looking newly-wed dancing "haaye, buri najar na lge kisi ki" (May you don't get affected by evil eye) i said while taking their balaiyan *(it is a hindi word and I don't know how to translate it into English)*

*Balaiyan lena is the movements of hands rotation near the temple and crack the fingers, if i have said anything wrong then tell me*

"What did you do just now?" Mr. Bernardi asked me "What, What did i do?" I said getting shocked by his sudden appearance from nowhere. "Just now your hand movements, what was that?" He said "Oh that, that is the Indian way of giving blessings to someone to not get caught by any evil eyes" I explained him "Can you teach me how to do that" he asked with excitement and i am happy seeing him taking interest in my culture, he has learned lots of things about India from me and Jason. So i teach him how to do it. When he learned that, he stand in front of me and do the same thing to me "What are you doing?" I asked him confusingly "Giving you blessings" he smiled, and my heart melts on his action, why is he acting so cute? I smile and told him to seat.

We are talking and admiring each other silently and then he suddenly asked me to dance with him, i hesitated first but then give in to him. We joined the dance floor and we danced slowly, our body is connected to each other his one hand on my waist and other one is tangled with my fingers. He turned me around and now by back touching his chest. He lowered his face to my neck and he placed his lips and start kissing, i can't control myself and i closed my eyes forgetting everything, inhaling his sweet scent, but then suddenly i felt something is wrong so i immediately turn around and look at him. His eyes are totally dark like that night, it's filled with lust and desire. What is happening? He was fine a moment ago.

I took him to the other side of the hall in the guest room and called Jason to come here. "Mr. Bernardi are you okay, can you recognise me." I asked him placing on the couch. "Yes, you are Miss. D" he said with smile while behaving like a child and looking so cute but still his eyes telling me something else that he wants me but i need to control. "Okay Mr. Bernardi" he suddenly shout and startled me "call me by my name, i like to hear my name from you mouth, My Jaan" did i hear wrong or he really called me Jaan "Mr. Ber" he again stopped me by placing his finger on my lips and whisper "My Jaan, it's Luca, only Luca for you" my heart skipped a beat every time whenever he call me Jaan "Okay, Luca, do you know the meaning of that word from which you're calling me?" I asked him and he said "Yes, My Jaan" what can i do with him "Then tell me the meaning of it" i asked him again "it means my life, My Jaan" he said caressing my cheeks "and why are you calling me that" i want to know what he is thinking "Because you are My Life, you give me all this feelings, make me feel that i also have emotions and make me feel alive that's why you are My Jaan" he said and cupped my face with his hands and placed his lips into mine, i was stuck to my place, he looks at me and my eyes flutter open, he place his head on my neck and fall sleep.

He called me Jaan, his Jaan i am feeling so happy but he was not in his sense when he called me that. I can't believe in his drunken talks. He grab my hand when i am going to get water from table and said "Jaan" uff if he acts like that how can i able to control myself. "We will talk tomorrow Luca" i said while moving my fingers in his hairs.

______________________________________

Can you believe that Luca can be cute sometimes🤫

What do think about their progress.🤔

What happened to Luca suddenly that he is behaving like that🤨