I waited for you

"Mango lassi for Miss and Rajma Chaval with Papad, salad and raita and for me Daal makhni, Mix veg and Butter naan and Dry fruit lassi" I ordered our food and look at Miss

"Mango lassi for Miss and Rajma Chaval with Papad, salad and raita and for me Daal makhni, Mix veg and Butter naan and Dry fruit lassi" I ordered our food and look at Miss. D who still can't believe what is happening.  When she said we are going to celebrate our first day of dating so i requested her to let me plan tonight's dinner. I called one of my friend and asked him to make his resturant reserved for us, we will be there in half an hour. He is also Indian and his resturant is best in city which serves best Indian food and i know Miss. D is gonna love that.

"How do you know all those foods?" She asked me in excitement and a smile placed on her face and i love that my efforts to learn Indian and Indian cuisine is now working. "Jaan i know lots of things about you, your likes and dislikes, your colour preference, your behaviour when you are hungry and almost everything, first i started study you for my own curiosity but then you became my habit." I place my hand on her hand and smiled "Are you stalking me?" She said raising her brows and a laugh escaped from my mouth and i said "Jaan if knowing and learning everything about the person you like then yes i am your stalker and the crazy one." She laughed and try to remove her hand from my grip but i hold it more firmly "When you said yes to me then you can't move back."

"Sir, your order is here" we move our hands backs and i shoot a glare to the waiter who come at the very wrong moment, i just want to make him regret to come here right now and ruining our moment "Thank you so much" i listen Miss. D thanking the waiter who is sweating because of fear. We started eating and in less then 10 minutes she has already finished her food it seems she was really hungry and loved the food "Do you need any help to finish your food?" She asked licking her fingers, uhh please don't do that it's already so  hard to control myself when are in front of me i thought in my mind and said "Yes ofcourse" I knew that she loves food but didn't know that she is that much foody it makes her look cute. She moves besides me amd start eating from my plate and i looked at her "What, how can you expect me to eat from that distance, now stop staring me and start eating otherwise you will get nothing to eat" she mocks me and start eating.

We enjoyed our time by walking after dinner and when she hugs me i asked "Aren't we going too fast?" And looked at her "Why don't you like it?" She asked me "I love it but I don't want you to force yourself i can wait" you fucking idiot you can wait you are already hard just by her hug, you beast. "Do you really think that i will do anything against my will, even i am at gun point i will never do that thing which I don't want. I have already lost lots of time in thinking that i might drag you to my dark side, i even tried to stop thinking about you but I can't control my heart falling for you and if you didn't confessed to me we might never be together" i can feel her seriousness from her voice i feel happy because i am not the only one who is thinking about us "Don't worry Jaan i will always with you" as i said she placed her lips on me and mumble against my lips "Thank you, Luca" she knows that listening my name from her mouth turns me on and she is doing that on purpose. I grab her waist and she put her hand on my shoulder and we started kissing.

I love her taste, her lips are so soft that i wanted to devour every each of her mouth. A groan escaped from mouth when she remove herself from me. We both panting and lack in breathe but don't want to leave each other "Fuck this was the best First kiss of my life" i said and hugged her. "First kiss" she shout almost giving me heartattack "Yes you are my first kiss, now you have to be responsible for me. You can't back off" she looks at me in disbelief so i cup her face in my hand and said "I don't deny that I never had women but i never took initiative with them, they always try to please me but they never made me feel that way which way you made me feel and i am lucky that you will be my first and i waited for you." Her eyes are shining with lota of feelings and she kissed on my forehead.

*At Luca's Apartment*

"Brother you are glowing so much, what happen tell me." Belle started teasing me from the time i arrived at home but i also can't stop my smile whenever i think what happened today. It was all like dreams come true. "Birdy stop it." I said and move to kitchen counter and start making tea. "Brother i am happy for you but you didn't tell her truth about your identity. What if she run away after knowing truth or don't want to be with you anymore then what will you do?" I smiled and patted her head and said "That's why i will love her that much that she can't live without me, I will make her want me and need me, whenever she thought about me she just run towards me and i always be there to hold her." Belle is surprised by my words and said "Bro you really like her" I laughed and move towards my room. Looking at myself in mirror i said "Falling for her was never the part of my plan i am here for a reason but she is the best decision of my life. She is My Jaan"

______________________________________

Lot's of things gonna happen in upcoming chapters. Stay connected.

What do you think what is the reason for which Luca is here.

Ohh Luca never had kiss what do think about this?