Chapter 12

Kaz

"I can't do that Oars." I say and suddenly Zoro speaks up.

"I have an idea. How 'bout we throw this guy around for a change?" Zoro says.

"Throw him around?" Usopp says staring at Zoro as if he was crazy.

"I like that idea." I say and this earns me a weird look from Usopp. The rest nod their heads in agreement and Oars takes this moment to attack. We scramble out of the way and Franky starts yelling about going with tactics fifteen. If I remember correctly that's that weird robot idea that he has. There is no way in hell I'm doing that thing so I stay standing beside Robin.

"If you don't mind I'm going to go ahead." I tell Robin and pull out some double sided daggers. "Good luck with tactics fifteen." I say running off ahead. I jump onto Oars and start running up it seeing that he's distracted by Franky's stupidity. Heh just like Luffy I think shaking my head and I see that those idiots are fighting amongst themselves. Oars gets really upset and before he can finish his compliant I create a huge, deep cut in Oars right shoulder causing him to scream out in pain. He moves his left hand to squish me and catches Franky, Usopp, and Chopper instead allowing me to jump off of his shoulder. Zoro borrows Franky's heavy nun chucks and Usopp shoots a slippery star at Oars' hand that was still left on the ground causing him to slip. Zoro gets Sanji to shoot him up and Zoro smashes Oars left arm propelling it behind his back where Robin locks it in place. Franky builds a quick shaky staircase which allows him and Chopper to punch Oars right in the jaw leaving him stunned for a couple of seconds creating an opening for Sanji. Sanji knocks Oars remaining leg out from under him and Oars flips over with his back resting against the mansion. I notice Oars' horns were stuck in the ground and I point it out to the others. We beat on him until he frees himself now extremely mad.

"I'm going to crash you." He screams and I watch the others run away.

"Hey Kaz you should run too." Usopp screams and I look back to see them all a safe distance away. I point at Franky and Zoro and then at Oars' knees. They get the message and circle back around while I get Usopp to trick Oars into thinking there was a huge pile of meat. Franky and Zoro smash Oars' knees causing him to fall to the ground again. Zoro pulls out his new blade and gets ready for his next attack. I get ready as well but I sense something disturbing. Another Devil Fruit user has just entered the Island and I can tell that it's Kuma, another Warlord. Oars notices that I'm distracted and smashes me through a couple of walls in the mansion.

"Ouch that hurt." I say sitting up and rubbing my head.

"Are you okay, Kaz?" I hear a voice say and I look up to find Brook looking down at me.

"Hey Brook. What are you doing?" I take Brook's hand that he offers me and stand up. I dust off my pants and look at the holes I made in the walls. "Holy Shit he sent me far." I whistle and turn my attention back to Brook when a strand of hair falls into my face. I rush to a nearby mirror and swear.

"Crap my toque came off." I summon another toque and quickly place my hair back up. After making sure it was secure I turned around to find an awe struck Brook.

"I came to get some salt and I did not expect you to be a girl." He says as he starts to walk again in what I assume is the direction of the kitchen.

"Smart idea. I'll help you, the more the better right? Brook you can't tell anyone I'm a girl though." I follow Brook towards the kitchen and send him a serious glare which he just nods his head at.

"I have a question for you Kaz." I hum indicating that I was listening. "Can I see your panties?"

"HELL NO," I smash a kick into Brook's head knocking him over.