Chapter 24

Kaz

I let out another growl but this time out of annoyance. I walked over to the edge of the floating island I'm on and I spot a village beneath me. There's a village here? I try to figure out an easy way to get down to the village when I hear noises coming from behind me. I turn around to see every single animal that was located on this island standing there a good few feet away from me. They were staring at me intently and I glare back at them when they suddenly do something I didn't expect. Each and every one lowered their heads to bow to me. I stood in shock blinking multiple times before finally clearing my throat and speaking.

"I have no fucking clue what you're doing but I need to get down to the village below and I have clue how to do that." I say and a small white mouse thing makes its way forward. Its mouth was filled with razor sharp teeth and it had ears kinda like a cat's while its tail was similar to a rats but on a bigger scale. The mouse stops beside me and points down to the village and I nod.

"Yeah that's where I need to go." I say and the mouse moves behind me. "What are you doing?" I ask cautiously and the mouse shoves me with all its strength which is somehow strong enough to push me over the edge of the island. I look at the mouse and blink. I look down to where there used to be ground but now there was only air and the village that was a pretty far distance down. I look between the mouse and underneath me until I feel the effect of gravity slowly taking over.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS DAMN MOUSE THINGY." I scream while using my curse to make it understand and to hear its response.

"Sorry it's the only way you'd be able to get down there and we're unable to get close to the village because of the smell of the Daft Greens." The mouse squeaked out and I nodded in understanding before realizing something.

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME WHAT YOU WERE GONNA DO ASSHOLE MOUSE." I scream back and flip around so I was facing the ground. I tuck my arms into my sides and increase my speed. As I get closer I can distinguish some figures that are sitting on some steps that lead up to a house. By the looks of it the figures are actually Sanji, Usopp, Zoro, Chopper, Luffy, and a yellow bird. I flip around just before I reach the ground and land softly but a huge dust cloud still kicks up.

"What was that?" I hear a voice say that's high pitched. It sounds like a little girl's voice.

"Huh? Maybe something fell from above like a rock." I hear Usopp say and I roll my eyes.

"But the only island above this one is a good couple hundred feet up." The little girl says and I side step to avoid Luffy. When Luffy was right in front of me I kick him right into the ground and rub his face into it for extra measure.

"I'm not in the damn mood for that unless you want me to break every single bone in your body." I say as I take my foot off Luffy's head and the dust cloud finally settles down.

"Kaz you really need to stop dropping in." Zoro says shaking his head.

"What'd you expect from Luffy's brother?" Sanji says and Chopper gives me a quick check over to determine if I broke anything.

"Yeah whatever; I wasn't originally going to drop in but that damn mouse thing pushed me off the edge." I say with annoyance lacing my voice.

"Mouse thing? You mean one of those animals that were really violent and strong?" Chopper says and I think for a second.

"Yeah I guess." I say.

"You guess? It's either a yes or a no." Usopp says and I shrug.

"I didn't have a problem with them." I say.