Chapter 38

Kaz

"You're not pathetic and let's get off of this topic. What have you been up to since I last say you?" Sabo asks and I shrug.

"Let's see I stayed with Ace and Luffy 'til I was fifteen. After that I just traveled around and whenever I had to I would fight the marines. I ended up in the grand line about a week after that and the government started sending the Admirals after me but I easily kicked there asses each time. Eventually they just got so fed up that they sent all three after me but I knew I wasn't ready to face all of them yet so I tried to run but Aokiji managed to stab me in the gut with an ice pillar. I managed to melt it and then escape out to sea on a small boat. I arrived in Water Seven after that and almost died of blood lose but Luffy found me. I've been travelling with them for a while now and when we hit Shabondy I split off. Then I found out about Ace's execution plan so I made my way towards Marinford as fast as I could. You know the story after that and Luffy's the same as ever. He's found a good crew as well." I say looking up at the ceiling.

"That's good to know that Luffy's doing fine and that he's found himself a good crew." Sabo says and I nod. "By the way do you have any idea when the Mera-Mera (Flame-Flame) Fruit is going to appear again and where?"

"I'm not certain when and where it will come back into circulation but I do know where it'll be at one point. In two years' time watch the newspapers; when you see an article about an alliance between the Straw hat pirates and Trafalgar Law then make your way to Dressrosa. You'll find the Mera-Mera Fruit up as a prize in the Colosseum and just to let you know Luffy will be there as well trying to get the fruit under the name of Lucy." I say and I stand up. "I should probably get going or else I'll get murdered by two very upset swordsmen." I let out a sigh and Robin speaks up.

"One of them's Zoro ain't it?" Robin asks and I just stare at her blankly.

"Yeah he and Mihawk are going to kill me if I'm not back in a couple of minutes. Oh the rest of the crew's fine except Sanji;" I say.

"Sanji isn't okay? What's wrong with him?" Robin asks concerned.

"He's stuck in Kamabakka Kingdom and there are no girls there at all. Last I saw they were chasing after Sanji and trying to get him to put on a dress." I say feeling a little bit sad for the fella.

"Oh my, that may just kill him." Robin says and I nod my head in agreement.

"I'm heading out now and I'll see you around." I say before jumping away. I flop down on the couch in Mihawk's living room and I sense that Perona's the only one in the room. I raise my hand and wave to her. I sense her move over towards me and I sit up so she can sit down beside me.

"We never did get introduced did we? My name's Perona." She says extending her hand.

"My name's Kiri D. Kazuto but you can just call me Kaz. It's nice to meet you Perona." I say shaking her hand. "Where are those two idiots?"

"They're waiting by the front door for you to come in. How did you get in here if you didn't come in the front door then?" Perona ask and I shrug.

"If you want I'll tell you when those two get here." I say and we sit there in silence for a bit.

"Shall I go get them then or are we just going to sit here waiting for a bit?" Perona asks and I shake my head.

"No that's okay I'll get them. I'm actually surprised that they haven't sensed me yet. You might want to cover your ears and possibly put in some ear plugs as well." I tell Perona and after she covers her ears I take in a deep breathe. "MIHAWK, ZORO GET YOUR ASSES TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW." I scream at the top of my lungs and I feel the house shake some. I turn back to Perona and find her with her eyes spinning. After a couple of seconds she shakes it off and turns back to me.