Chapter 47

Kaz

"Can you blow that ship up below us?" Law says and Franky gets right on it. The battleship burst into flames and a wave of smoke progress its way up to the cage. In a matter of seconds the cage is enveloped in smoke and I shatter my handcuffs. I stand up and look over at Law who was also out of his chains.

"How'd you get out of those Sea Stone chains Tra-dude?" Luffy says looking at Law and Law's looking at the itty bitty pieces of metal that were my handcuffs a second ago.

"Law just switched his chains out before they were put on for a pair of regular chains am I right?" I ask looking at Law and he slowly nods. "See I was correct now let's get out of here." I say as I crush Luffy's chains into pieces.

"He just crushed Sea Stone with his bare hands for the second time no wait third since his were Sea Stone as well." Everyone stared at me in shock except for Luffy who was now jumping around in happiness at being free.

"Thanks Kaz." Luffy says slapping me on the back and I just roll my eyes.

"Don't be so loud idiot and the question's what I should do with you?" Law says pointing at Tashigi and Smoker as he switches them back. "You know a little too much. Right now your fate is entirely in my hands..."

"I'm sure you've already made your decision so hurry up and..." Smoker says before he realizes that he's back in his own body. Tashigi realizes the positon she's in and she quickly closes her legs. She tucks her legs close to her body in hopes of hiding her half exposed chest. I let out a sigh and walk over to her.

"Hey you boy what are you gonna do?" Smoker says glaring at me and I just ignore him. I take off Tashigi's chains and she quickly fixes her appearance.

"Thanks." She says and I help her up.

"What are you doing?" Law asks and I just glance at him before busting Smoker's chains.

"I'll take responsibility for these two." I say and Smoker slowly sits up. Tashigi and Smoker look at me curiously before he speaks up.

"Why are you doing this?" Smoker asks and I shrug.

"I wish to know as well especially since we've tried to kill you before." Tashigi says and I shrug again.

"It doesn't matter I just don't like seeing people die especially the ones who don't deserve to die when they do." I say and I slip out of the hole Luffy had made earlier.

"Hey Tra-dude how do we get inside?" Luffy yells up towards the cage and I land on the ground before walking over towards him. "Never mind I'll just get Kaz to let me in."

"Oi what are you doing outside the cage? Is that why there's a hole in the cage? Just don't do anything yet Straw hat." Law says and I see Franky nod before I hear him mention something about the Sunny. I sit down on the railing beside Luffy and he pouts at me.

"Let's go Kaz." He says as he starts pulling on my arm.

"No idiot Law says to wait and I don't want to reveal more than I have to. I have a feeling you said something you weren't supposed to either."

"Only I said was that this island had something to do with those two years and only Zoro knows what I mean since I didn't expand on it any more than that." Luffy says and I sigh.

"I really don't need this crap and especially when it's two days before that day." I say resting my hand on my palm.

"Oh it's in three days I'll get Sanji to make a huge cake." Luffy says and I glare at him.