Chapter 44

Kaz

"Sorry if that was weird." He speaks up and I look at him. He's watching me carefully with those wonderful eyes of his.

"It just surprised me and all; it wasn't too weird." I say while lightly shaking my head. I see Zoro's eyes light up some and he gains some more red on his cheeks.

"If it wasn't too weird then... can I do it again?" Zoro asks and the last part drops to a whisper. I feel my cheeks heat up majorly and not trusting my voice I just nod. Zoro looks at me in surprise before moving his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. It didn't involve tongue and after sometime we break apart for air. I notice that sometime during the kiss Zoro had rolled over so I was now resting on his stomach and Zoro pulls me tightly against his stomach. "It scared the crap out of me when you disappeared half a year ago. I thought I'd never see you again and I was scared; the most scared I've ever been before. Right now I'm probably the happiest person alive though." Zoro whispers into my ear and I feel heat rush to my cheeks. When I get out of my shocked state a snore reaches my ears. I look down at Zoro and find him sound asleep.

"He says something like that and then falls asleep before I can even say anything back. Geez you but what you said made me really happy." I whisper and I give Zoro a quick kiss on the cheek before getting into a comfier position on his chest. I slowly drift off and I partially wake when someone walks out onto the balcony. When I feel Luffy's presence I fully drift awake since he'll probably do something stupid.

"I really hope one of them makes a move soon." I hear Luffy say and I can sense that he's looking at me and Zoro.

"Wait, so you've noticed that they like each other Luffy?" I hear Nami ask in surprise.

"It's kinda hard not to notice especially when it's me. I can tell when Kaz is using a fake smile or a genuine smile and Kaz's smiles around Zoro are always genuine. I wasn't one hundred percent sure if Zoro like her back but he seems more open with her than anyone else in the crew." Luffy says and I hear gasp from everyone else. I open one eye and look over at the others.

"Um by the way I've been wondering this for a while but is the girl who's lying on top of Zoro?" Sanji asks and everyone turns to look at him.

"That's Kaz." Luffy says and everyone else nods.

"Whaaaa? That pretty angel's Kaz?" Sanji says and I speak up.

"Well the cat's out of the bag now." I say and I roll off of Zoro.

"Well one cat." Zoro says and he sits up.

"When did you two wake up?" Nami asks and I shrug.

"I've been fully awake since Luffy walked out here with Jimbei." I say and Zoro just shrugs.

"Oh yeah Jimbei you said something about telling me what's been going on in the world for the past two years." Luffy says turning back to Jimbei who quickly explains it all with the help of Chopper in some spots.

"The winner of the fight was Akainu and now he's the new Fleet Admiral." Jimbei says with a serious face. Luffy and I both move our hands to the wounds from that day with pure anger running through our blood. Zoro sets his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and I look over at him.

"Kaz calm down. We don't need you doing anything rash and even though I know you can take him we aren't going to make a move for a while okay?" Luffy says without turning around and thanks to his words and Zoro's hand I manage to calm down.

"As long as that bastard pays one day, then I'm fine." I say and Jimbei finishes telling them about the changes in the world over these past two years.