Chapter 45

Kaz

"You'll have to take your pants off as well and don't worry I'll lock the doors as well as block the windows." Chopper says and I completely strip down naked except for my bra since there's no reason to take that off. I lay down on the bed and Chopper instantly gets to work on stitching up the wound. After a couple of minutes Chopper finishes stitching me up and I start getting dressed.

"Thanks Chopper." I say and I see Chopper smile.

"It's no problem and be cautious. I don't want you pulling those stitches so no rash actions." Chopper says and he gives me a list of things I can't do. I zone out and nod every now and then. Looks like that day's coming up soon; I think as I look at a calendar that Chopper has on the wall. I'm gonna lock myself in my room that day again like I do every year on my birthday.

"Don't worry I'll be cautious and this thing will probably be healed in a couple days." I say when Chopper finishes and he just sighs before walking out since he has everything put away already. I let out a chuckle and switch my clothes out for a clean pair. My outfit was now a burgundy T-shirt with black jeans and I quickly throw my hair up in a quick ponytail. I change my shoes out for a pair of black runners and I quickly slip them on. I stand back up and my bracelet jingles a bit. I feel a smile creep on my face and I finally walk out the door to spot us bursting out of the water with the pod of Island Whales. I walk over to where Zoro and Luffy were and leaned against the railing in between them.

"Hey Kaz where'd you go?" Zoro asks and I point at my outfit.

"I decided to finally get out of that pair of clothes." I say and I notice Luffy staring at the bracelet on my wrist.

"You added more." Luffy points out and I nod.

"Yeah, I added a miniature version of Ace's hat and something to represent the rest of the crew." A small smile covers my face and Luffy gains a huge one before giving me a huge hug.

"I told you. I knew one day you would find people you cared about and would think of them as friends. Can I ask what represents who?" Luffy asks trying to figure it out but with difficulty and I let out a little laugh.

"Can I guess?" Zoro speaks up and I just nod. "The journal's for Robin, cola bottle for Franky, violin for Brook, coin for Nami, slingshot for Usopp, a miniature version of Chopper's hat for him, kitchen knife for Curly Brow, straw hat for Luffy, the ace of spades for Ace along with the orange hat, three katanas for me, and the top hat's for Sabo right?"

"I see... Wait how do you know about Sabo Zoro?" Luffy asks looking at Zoro in confusion.

"I already told you this buddy. I told him about my past." I say and Luffy nods.

"I remember now." Luffy says and I shake my head at his stupidity. The sound of the transponder snail echoes through the area and Luffy being the idiot he is picks it up. It turns out the guy's running away from a samurai who was cutting people up on Punk Hazard and he asks us for help. "Off to Punk Hazard then." With the order from the captain we head off to Punk Hazard and I head off to the library for some peace and quiet. I sit there spinning in the chair with a frown covering my face. I keep on spinning around and around trying to not remember my few days at Punk Hazard. When I was in the world government's hands I was passed from laboratory to laboratory. I've probably been to each one for about a week and none of them held happy memories. A noise sounds from the deck and I maneuver over to the window to spot some weird men standing on the deck. What the hell? I spot the rest except for Robin, Luffy, Usopp, and Zoro lying on the ground knocked out. I shrink myself and slip onto one of the bookshelves when I notice someone heading this way.