Chapter 34

Kaz

"Marshall D. Teach, as the sole surviving member of my family and therefore inheritor of my family's will I cannot allow you to leave here alive." I say cracking my knuckles and Teach chuckles.

"This little girly thinks she can kill me even though I'm the strongest and to top it off she's injured. Let's see if you can handle this then girly." Teach says and he sends a Kaishin attack at me. I effortlessly stop it and rush forward. My fist connects with Teach's jaw and he's sent flying through a nearby wall.

"You think you're the strongest. Let's test that theory but let me tell you something. When faced with me you'll always fail even with the Gura-Gura (Tremor- Tremor) Fruit and the Yami-Yami (Dark-Dark) Fruit or any other Fruit you can get your hands on." I say getting in the stance to use a Kaishin attack of my own. I see Teach walk out of the rubble and his eyes widen in surprise when he spots me. "You want to test power then let's test power." I say sending out the Kaishin and Teach quickly uses Kabutowari to try to stop it but my Kaishin easily busts it apart. Teach falls to his knees and he shakenly stands up.

"Don't think this is done yet girly." Teach uses his Yami-Yami Fruit to envelop me in darkness and I send out a burst of light scattering the shadows. I focus my energy into my right palm and a couple seconds later a ball of light appears. The light changes from black to purple to blue to green to yellow to orange to red and finally it turns into a white ball of light. I close my fist around it and the light envelops my right fist. I slowly walk forward and Teach sends his shadows after me but as soon as they get within a two meter radius around me they freeze before escaping the circle. Once I get within a couple meters of Teach I rush forward and smash him in the face with my right fist. I can sense that he's been knocked out as he flies back a couple of feet and I can also sense I've done a good bit of damage as well. I get ready for another attack when one of Teach's crew members grabs him and starts running off. I go to chase him but stop after I take a couple of steps and whip around to glare at Akainu.

"AKAINU STOP TRYING TO KILL LUFFY WHILE I'M TRYING TO KILL TEACH." I scream at him in pure anger while he goes after Luffy. Akainu shoots a fist of magma at Luffy and before it can hit him I snap my fingers eliminating Akainu of his powers for the rest of the day. The magma disappears and Akainu tries to use his Fruit again but nothing happens. I sense Trafalgar Law surface and Buggy quickly throws Luffy down to Jean Bart.

"What did you do?" Akainu asks me as he turns to glare at me.

"Just blocked your Fruit for the rest of the day ... AND NOW KIZARU STOP TRYING TO TAKE OVER WHERE AKAINU LEFT OFF YOU DAMN PUSSY." I scream at Kizaru who was now trying to kill Luffy and I see him freeze. Looks like my pussy comment got to him. A young marine suddenly starts screaming about not causing anymore worthless bloodshed and Akainu gets ready to kill him. I rush forward to stop him but before I get there a sword blocks Akainu's fist and I spot Shanks holding the sword.

"What's one of the four emperors doing here?" Some marines yell and I let out a sigh.

"I'm here to stop this war." Shanks says and I jump over beside him as he bends over to pick up Luffy's straw hat. Shanks jumps when he stands up straight since he didn't sense me. "Geez don't scare me like that Rim." Shanks said holding his heart.

"Sorry 'bout that Shanks and give me the hat." I say and Shanks looks at me cautiously.

"Why?"

"I'll give it back to Luffy for you since I know you don't want to break his promise." I say and Shanks hands the hat over to me. "Hey Benny, Lucky, Yassop long time no see. Oh and Yassop your kid is a real interesting one." I wave at the rest of the Red Hair Pirates while I spin the hat around my index finger on my other hand before jumping over to Law's submarine. I walk through the door just before Law shuts it and we dive below the surface. I keep to the side as they work on Luffy and Jimbei. I maneuver my way to the control room of the submarine and spot Bepo.