Chapter 18

Kaz

"Welcome to Spa Island and may I ask who wished to speak with me?" Doran asks and I wave. "Ah welcome back Kiri-sama you're room's just how you left it. Please hand me those V.I.P. passes and now if you'll follow me please." Doran hands each of us a V.I.P. pass which is just a red rubber wrist band and he leads us to an elevator. "You're room is located on the top floor and you actually get the whole floor to yourselves since you're associates of Kiri-sama."

"So what are we all allowed access to?" Nami asks and Doran pulls out a map from somewhere.

"You're allowed access to everything. Here's a map of where everything's located and just remember your room is the top floor." Doran hands the map over to Nami and the elevator dings letting us know that we've reached our destination. "Enjoy your stay." We walk out of the elevator and everyone just stood there in shock at the sight in front of them. I just shake my head and walk over to the couches where I plopped down.

"Are you idiots done gawking?" I ask and they seem to snap out of their little daze.

"Kaz what is all this?" Nami asks and I let out a small chuckle.

"This is my personal suite here at Spa Island." I say and they just stare at me in surprise. Zoro's the first one to move over to the couches and he plops down beside me.

"Personal suite? You have your own personal suite?" Usopp yells looking around still in awe.

"Actually I guess you could kinda call this my home since all my stuff's here and by the way Zoro are you sure you want to sit there?" I turn to Zoro and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Is there a reason I shouldn't be sitting here?" Zoro asks me and I shrug before turning my back to him.

"I'm going to be using you as a pillow." I hear Zoro shift and he lifts me up before placing me back on his lap. He pulls me back so my back was resting against his chest and I feel heat rise to my face.

"This way we'll both be comfortable." He whispers into my ear and a shiver goes down my spine. I look back to the others and find them smirking at us.

"Okay pick your rooms and just to let you know the master bedroom's mine. Don't even think of going in there unless I'm with you and there are white boards on the doors. Make sure to write your name on it and then that'll be your room for as long as we stay here. Each room has its own bathroom and walk-in closet as well." I say and everyone disperses to find their own room. I shuffle into a comfier position and I feel Zoro's arms wrap around me. "Aren't you going to find a room?"

"Nah they'll leave one for me or else I'll just sleep on the couch here, like I'm about to do now." Zoro says as he pulls me even closer, if that's even possible.

"I was planning on taking a nap on the couch." I pout and I feel Zoro's chest vibrate as he chuckles.

"Then I guess we just have to compromise. How 'bout we both sleep on the couch?" Zoro whispers in my ear and I pretend to give it some thought. I nod my head and we get into a comfortable position. I end up pressed between the back of the couch and Zoro's chest. Zoro's arms are wrapped around me and our legs are tangled. I snuggle closer to Zoro for warmth and slowly we drift asleep.

~~~

Luffy

Everyone had a room now. We reserved the room on the right side next to Kaz's for Zoro and then it went Usopp, Chopper, and Sanji. On the left side, furthest away from Kaz's it was Brook, Franky, Robin, Nami, and lastly me. I was placed right beside Kaz's; this was going to be so fun. I quickly went into my room and changed into a pair of red swim trunks. I rush out of the room and slow down to a walk when I reach the living room area. Kaz and Zoro were curled up together on the couch. A huge smile covers my face as I look at those two. When those two hang out I always find that Kaz'll have a real smile on her face and she'll laugh for real. It's nice to see that's she's actually enjoying herself and living her life the way it should be.