Chapter 28

Kaz

"Hey Kaz wake up." I feel someone shaking me awake and I open my eyes to see Zoro.

"What's going on?" I ask getting up and following him out onto the deck. "Oh," I say when I see a Takoyaki Stand.

"Can we get two boxes up here?" Zoro calls down to Hachi and Camie.

"Coming right up;" Camie yells back and in a couple of seconds she brings up two boxes of takoyaki.

"Thanks Camie," I say and take a bite. "Delicious." I say and quickly devour the rest.

"Do you want more?" Camie asks me and I shake my head no. After everyone filled their stomachs we gathered on the deck of the Sunny and sipped some tea Sanji had made. Pappagg starts explaining how we can reach Fishman Island and he tells us that we have to go to the Shabondy Archipelago. He finishes explaining the details and sets us on the direction towards it.

"Hey Luffy, come here for a second." I gesture Luffy over to the side and he follows behind me interested in what I have to say. "I'm gonna be leaving earlier than we agreed. When we reach Shabondy Archipelago I'll be splitting from you guys. I don't want you to tell the other's until I'm gone and you've already left for Fishman Island though."

"I'm not too happy about it but if it's what you want I guess I have to agree to it." Luffy says a bit upset and he crosses his arms across his chest. Pappagg suddenly points out that we can see Shabondy Archipelago and as soon as Luffy heard those words he was excited about going on a new adventure. We dock at Grove 41 and quickly land. Luffy, Chopper, Brook, Nami, Robin, Hachi, Camie, and Pappagg head off to find the coating specialist that Hachi knows. Usopp and Franky start refilling the cola barrels for the ship and Sanji is babysitting the ship for Nami, of course. Zoro and I jump off onto Shabondy.

"Hey where are you going?" Usopp yells at us.

"I'm going for a walk," Zoro calls back.

"I've got an old friend who lives in this area and I'm going to pay her a visit." I say and I start walking away when Usopp suddenly yells back at me.

"Kaz can you take Zoro with you? We don't need him getting lost here of all places."

"It's up to him," I say looking at Zoro.

"I'll be fine, the trees here are numbered and in the worst case I'll just ask someone for directions." Zoro says and he walks away.

"There's your answer, see ya." I wave and head towards Shakki's Rip-Off Bar. On my way to Shakki's I spot a group of bandits beaten up and I see a couple scamper away. I spot Shakki's and climb up the wooden path leading to the bar. I hear some commotion inside and I figure it's just Shakki beating up someone who didn't want to pay. I push open the door and a little bell rings.

"Welcome," I hear Shakki say and I spot her behind the bar serving Brook, Luffy, and Chopper. "Kaz it's so good to see you again." Shakki comes running up and gives me a big bear hug.

"Good to see you too," I say patting her back.

"Shakki these beans are delicious," I look over and see Brook eating some beans.

"Hey Kaz; wait, why are you here? I thought you were going to split as soon as we landed." Luffy says while sipping some tea.

"Shakki's an old friend of mine so I thought I would pay her a visit. If you're here I'm guessing the coating specialist that you know is Rayleigh?" I look at Hachi and he nods. "It appears that he isn't here though."

"Yeah he hasn't been here in about six months. Look in all the bars, gambling houses, Groves 1 – 29, and Shabondy Park if you want to find him." Shakki says lighting a cigarette.