Chapter 27

Kaz

"Yeah actually I don't see you eating a lot. Are you getting enough food?" Zoro asks and I turn around so my back's pressed against the railing and I look up to the sky.

"Yeah I'm getting enough. So how are you doing?" I glance at Zoro from the corner of my eyes and I see he's watching me.

"I'm great and I should be asking you that." Zoro says and I pat his shoulder as I walk past.

"I'm as good as I'll every be." I say and I slip into the library. I slid down and pick up a book that I've had my eye on lately. I get comfortable and start reading away. I get lost in the story and end up majorly zoning out. I bust out of my little zoning out when I hear the sound of Franky firing his weapons left. I bookmark the page I'm on and open the library door to find us surrounded by Serpent Currents.

"Look out there's a massive one ahead of us." Usopp shouts and I look towards the front of the ship. I spot a massive current coming at us and even with the whole crew combined I know they won't be able to stop it. I flick my fingers and the wave suddenly shatters into small drops off water. I lean against the railing and keep bursting the currents apart until we're suddenly flung into the sky.

When I can spot the Red Line I make my way towards the others who are standing near the helm. I make it about half way when we start riding on one of the currents. I sense another huge current coming up behind us and it'll crush us if it lands where it wants to. The others seem to notice as well and it's making its way to right where I'm standing. Just before the wave can hit me it's shattered into itty bitty water droplets. Franky shoots us off with a Coup De Burst and we land in front of the Red Line. I look at the others and I see all of them are happy.

"I wonder if we've matured since then." Zoro says and I walk up the stairs to stand beside Robin. It's been at least a year since I've seen this part of the Red Line. I walk away from the others and down to the main deck. I stare out into the sea for a while when suddenly the shark sub emerges with Brook, Luffy, and Robin causing me to snap back to reality.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them.

"Looking for a way down to Fishman Island of course;" Luffy says and I just stare at him.

"Are you an idiot or what?" I ask and Luffy looks offended. "You need to get a special soap coating to be able to reach Fishman Island and that way also allows you to keep the Sunny." Everyone just stares at me for a bit and I start to get freaked out.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Nami yells in my ear and I quickly cover it.

"Did you have to yell in my ear and I thought you guys already knew about it." I say glaring at Nami since my ear's still ringing. Before we can do anything else a huge Sea Bunny emerges. Luffy punches it in the stomach and I see two objects fly out of its mouth. It looks like a mermaid and a starfish. The mermaid lands on top of Sanji and he just about dies from the happiness.

"Wah, are you okay?" The mermaid asks and Sanji just lets out a sigh of happiness.

"Just ignore him; he's an idiot and a pervert." I say kicking Sanji in the head. "More importantly are you okay?" I ask helping her move over to the bench wrapping around the main mass.

"I'm fine thank you, wah there are a lot of humans here." The mermaid's eyes pop out as she looks at us.

"Yeah I guess so. My name's Kaz what's yours?" I ask her.

"My name's Camie, nice to meet you." The mermaid says and it turns out that Camie gets eaten a lot. "I have to repay you somehow. Oh I know would you like some takoyaki?"