Chapter 20

Kaz

"Face my new slow-slow beam." Foxy yells and he shouts out the slow-slow beam which thanks to the mirrors gets sent everywhere. Everyone ends up getting hit with it except for me. Well actually I got hit with it but it doesn't affect me. Foxy gets out of the thing and walks over to Sayo. He goes to grab the notebook she's holding but I kick him in the face.

"Don't touch that Split Head." I say and he stares at me in shock.

"How aren't you slow downed?" Foxy asks and I just laugh.

"Simple this;" I say and I pull out a full length mirror.

"Ggggoooooooodddd wwwwoooorrrrkkkk." Luffy says extremely slowed down and he goes to give me a thumbs up but he's moving so slow that I get bored and ignore him.

"I'll just get rid of you as well as them then." Foxy says and he snaps his fingers. The floor underneath me starts moving and while I'm distracted Foxy hits me with his beam. Foxy quickly rushes in and grabs the notebook. He jumps off of the floor onto a solid section just as the floor disappears. "In ten seconds you'll drop like rocks." They start a countdown and I face palm. I spot Brook and Franky walk up and the ten seconds just happens to be up. Luffy and the others fall below. I shake my head and jump over to the solid ground part.

"If you'll excuse me I have some matters to handle." I bow to the others and turn around. "JOHN GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE." I scream at the top of my lungs and a tall man with brown hair walks over.

"Yes ma'am." He says and I run my hand through my hair in annoyance.

"Doran's fired and don't pay him for last month's work along with the stuff he's done this month. Restrict his access to everything and kick him out of here. He's never a loud to come back even if he's coming as a customer. If he tries for another job and they call us for a reference do not I repeat do not put a good word in for him. Also transfer all the money that Spa Island has to my room and make sure all my belongings are there as well. Then take the staff and get out of here." I tell John and he quickly writes everything down.

"I'll get right on it ma'am." John rushes off when I'm done with my whole explanation and I turn back to the others. I walk over and stand beside Usopp.

"Sorry for all this that dipshit is getting fired and hopefully we'll never see him again." I say and Nami just shakes her head.

"It is okay we got in here for free anyway so we aren't wasting any money." Nami says and Luffy speaks up.

"Gem making sounds pretty cool. I wanna make one." Luffy says and I shake my head.

"Ah here you are." Zoro says walking up.

"Just waking up eh Zoro?" Luffy asks and I sweat drop. They really are idiots.

"It's stupid." Lina says.

"If it's stupid why are you here looking for it?" Usopp asks.

"I'm not Big Sis is and I'm here as her bodyguard. Big Sis says she'll keep looking for it no matter what." Lina says.

"What's going on over here and who are you? Also where's Kaz? I haven't seen him since we left the room." Zoro says walking up beside Usopp and me.

"No it's true and there is a way to create that gem." Sayo says. "No matter what you say I believe in him." Before Sayo can say anything else a trap door opens up underneath her feet and she goes plummeting into darkness. Luffy turns to look at me and I move to go after her but the door shuts.

"I'm so going to skin Doran alive after all this." I say as I run my hand through my hair in frustration.

"No Sayo where are you?" Lina yells and I hear laughing.