Chapter 53

Kaz

"Ah Kaz you'll catch on fire." I hear Nami yell and I look over at her as the fire surrounds me.

"Trust me I won't." I say as the fire diminishes before turning back to Kinemon and Zoro. "So what the hell's going on here?" I ask sending a glare at each of them.

"This man has defiled the grave of Wano's hero Ryuuma to get his sword." Kinemon says and I roll my eyes.

"Kinemon you're an idiot." I say before poking him in the head and showing him the scenes from Thriller Bark. "You understand now?" I ask and he nods.

"I see. Sorry for falsely accusing you." Kinemon says bowing to Zoro.

"That's okay you didn't know the story." Zoro says before turning to me. "You did the memory thing didn't you?"

"Yeah it was the easiest way." I say shrugging.

"You've gotten better." Caesar suddenly speaks up and I kick him in the face.

"Will you shut up before I decide that you're worth killing more than keeping alive?" I say with my foot still on Caesar's face.

"So if you're the Grim Reaper then that also means you're the Keeper of the Devil Fruits and therefor the brat he experimented on." Nami says suddenly understanding it all.

"Um yeah;" I say slowly.

"Hm this is gonna take some adjusting." Nami says.

"Seriously you didn't even take five seconds to get used to the fact that I was a girl." I say and Nami looks back at me.

"Yeah but that was just your gender. This is the fact that you have a 1.9 billion beri bounty on your head." Nami says.

"Who wants a midnight snack?" Sanji suddenly asks.

"Midnight snack! What are you making?" Chopper and Usopp ask.

"Pizza;" Sanji says.

"Pida? Is that man making strange cuisine again? I wonder if Momonosuke is yet asleep." Kinemon says.

"Oh he's in the bath with Robin." Nami says.

"What?" Brook, Kinemon, and Sanji say at the exact same time. I roll my eyes and walk away. I climb up to the upper deck and look out at the sea located in front of us. I quietly start humming when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. The arms pull me back into the owner's chest and I lean back on him. Zoro places his chin on my shoulder and we stay like that for a bit until he finally speaks.

"It's really quiet out tonight isn't it?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah it is. It's actually pretty peaceful." I say.

"WHAT? THE 'SECRET FLOWER GARDEN' THAT IS A WOMAN'S ROOM?" I hear Brook, Kinemon, and Sanji yell.

"Looks like I spoke to soon." I say sighing and I feel Zoro nod.

"Yeah looks like it. We should probably get some sleep." Zoro says and I let out a sigh.

"I guess so." I say and Zoro chuckles.

"If you're gonna miss me that much I could always sleep with you." Zoro whispers into my ear and I feel my face instantly heat up. I go to say something but my voice doesn't seem to be working. Zoro chuckles again before grabbing my hand and he starts walking towards my room. I walk beside him and when we reach my room I go to remove my hand from his but he keeps a tight hold on it. He opens my door and walks through while pulling a surprised me behind him. He closes the door behind him and locks it.