Chapter 17

Kaz

"Yeah you're correct but I'm still not happy with you about it Usopp." Luffy says still glaring at him and I see Usopp gulp.

"Okay so why did you gather us all here?" Nami asks and I let out a sigh.

"You can't tell anyone else and if you do you and the person you told are dead meat." I say while cracking my knuckles. "Brook no asking to see my panties; Nami no trying to get me to go shopping with you or to wear girly clothes; you all have to treat me like a guy." I say and everyone nods their heads. "Okay any questions?"

"Why do you hide it?" Usopp asks raising his hand.

"I've got my reason and pray you never find out about them." I say.

"Okay I want to know what you look like as a girl." Brook asks and I glare at him.

"You're lucky I'm feeling generous at the moment. Give me a second." I stand up and climb up into the bathroom. I take off my toque and change into a different outfit. I took my wrappings off and put on a bra. I placed a yellow tank top over top of that and I had changed my jeans into a pair of black jean shorts. I climb back down into the library and stand in front of them.

"Um who are you and how'd you get on the ship?" Usopp asks and I face palm.

"Kaz it's been forever since I've actually seen you look like a girl." Luffy says laughing and I just shake my head in annoyance. Everyone else in the room blinks a couple of times before the words finally sink in.

"HOLY SHIT HOW ARE YOU KAZ? YOU'RE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON." They yell and I just laugh.

"When you've done it for as long as I have you're able to make yourself look like two completely different people."

"How long have you done it for?" Nami asks and the smile disappears from my face.

"A long time, well anymore questions;" I ask and everyone shakes their head no. I climb back up to the bathroom and switch back into my normal clothes. After securing my toque I slip down the ladder and find the library empty of anyone. I walk out the door to find Sanji handing out mugs and I walk down to the main deck. Sanji hands me one and I just stare at it confused but I realize what it's for a second later.

"Now let's do this correctly; in celebration to our new nakama Brook, Cheers." We clash our mugs together and start to party. I grab some snacks that Sanji is handing out and sit down on the deck beside Zoro. I gratefully accept another mug of sake from him.

"Hey I have an idea," Franky suddenly calls out. "Drinking competition and the winner gets five hundred thousand beri that they can spend on whatever they want be it cloths or food." I have a sneaking suspicion that he has alternative motives. Somehow everyone ends up involved in the competition. "Okay let's start." Franky calls and we start drinking round after round. First to fall is Chopper, then Luffy, then Usopp, then Sanji, then Brook, then Robin, and now it was down to Franky, Nami, Zoro, and I.

"Hehe I'm going to win that money." Nami hiccups and then she falls. She's now eliminated from the competition and has no hope of winning the prize money.

"Heh light weight," Franky says and then he too falls leaving just me and Zoro.

"Seriously all of you, this was all your stupid ideas and you're the first to fall." I say finishing off my current mug.

"I know and they were calling others light weights. How many drinks have we had now?" Zoro asks finishing off his current mug.

"I think that was about our twentieth mug." I say refiling our mugs. "You want to keep going or just call it a draw and split the money fifty-fifty?" I ask.