Chapter 33

Kaz

We're trying to save Ace and he's up there preventing it from happening. Geez you Old Fart; Ace is a son to you and you're fighting for the side that wants to kill him. The fight keeps going and it's finally revealed that Luffy's Dragon's son. It's also revealed that I'm the Grim Reaper but if anyone didn't already know that then they're an idiot and we also managed to rescue Ace. Right now Ace, Luffy, and I are standing back to back fighting off marines that are coming at us in every direction.

"Man I'm tired of all this. It's really annoying how many marines there are and how weak they are." I say sighing.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Ace asks.

"Normally it would be but I've been off my game lately so I was partially hoping there'd be something challenging but not to challenging so I could still beat it and help save your ass." I say punching another marine.

"What got you off your game in the first place?" Ace asks and Luffy finally speaks up.

"She's been travelling with my crew but in her casual wear." Luffy says and I can see a smile covering his face.

"Huh? Now that is something I didn't expect. How do you like his crew? Pretty crazy aren't they?" Ace says with a little chuckle mixed in and I nod my head.

"It's a good crew and yeah they really are crazy. Plus they now have Nico Robin, a cyborg named Franky who's also a pervert, and a talking skeleton that'll ask to see any girl's panties." I say and I can tell Ace is a bit surprised.

"That isn't even the best part." Luffy says cutting in. "Guess what Ace. Guess what, guess what."

"What?" Ace asks and I can tell he's partially annoyed by Luffy's tone since it sounds like a four year old's.

"You remember Zoro right?"

"That's the green haired swordsman right?"

"Yeah well Kaz likes him." Luffy says with a huge smile on his face and Ace blinks a couple of times before he gains a huge smile as well.

"That is indeed the best part." Ace says.

"Unfortunately she hasn't told him and he still thinks she's actually a he but I think he likes her as well." Luffy says and I just ignore those two. While they've been having their little talk I've been the one to stop all the marines who were after us.

"Hm we need to have a family meeting about this." Ace says and he sits down. He picks up a piece of wooden debris and burns into it Family meeting in session DO NOT DISTURB. Ace props the sign up and envelopes us in a wall of fire. The sign is located outside of the wall so the others know not to disturb us.

"We're having a family meeting about this. Kaz start talking." Ace says and I just stare at him like he's insane.

"We're in the middle of a battle and you want to have a family meeting?" I ask and Ace nods his head.

"Actually we should get some feminine advice on this as well. Luffy can you grab a girl from somewhere around us." Ace says and he drops the wall for a second so Luffy could grab someone. A second later his arm comes back with a tall girl who wears glasses and has black hair; she's also a marine. As soon as she's within a certain radius Ace puts the fire wall back up.

"They're gonna think we kidnapped a marine now. Thanks for that." I say face palming.

"Ace just said grab one so I grabbed one. Anyway aren't you the one who's with Old Smokey?" Luffy asks the girl and I notice she's missing her glasses. I spot them on the ground and pick them up. I walk over and hand them to her.