Chapter 54

Kaz

"You damn bastard where the hell did you run off to?" I scream out before angrily marching in the direction of the flower fields while muttering profanities towards Franky. When I reach flower fields I carefully make my way through the flowers making sure not to step on any as I make my way towards where the others are. I reach the entrance and slip into it. I descend the stairs to find Zoro and Franky surrounded by Dwarves.

"That's right! It seems that the Tontatta's legendary heroes have appeared before us. Their names are Usoland and Robiland. Intel says they are heading this way now. On top of that it seems they have some friends with them, their names are Luffyland, Zoroland, Namiland, Sanland, Chopperland, Fraland, Boneland, and Kazland." One of the dwarves says while appearing to be crying.

"Ah... I'm probably Zoroland." Zoro says raising a hand.

"I'm Fraland nice to meet you." Franky says.

"EHHH? AMAZING." The dwarves yell.

"Is Kazland the one who was with us earlier then?" Kyros asks.

"Yeah; wait isn't she still here?" Franky asks and I smash him in the back of the head.

"No you left me in the middle of town to pay for your cola." I say and the dwarves are staring at me in surprise.

"Ah I don't have time for this. If I don't hurry back to the Sunny Nami and the others..." Zoro says.

"Like I've been saying this whole time;" A dwarf that was sitting on his shoulder yells and before I can say anything Zoro runs up the stairs.

"That idiot he's only gonna get himself lost." I say and Franky nods. Something in my pocket starts ringing and I reach into my pocket to find a baby transponder snail. "When did that get there?" I question and pick up the receiver.

"Kaz meet me at the Café we met at earlier in five." Sabo's voice says as it comes from the snail.

"Sabo what the hell man? Did you slip this thing in my pocket earlier?" I say in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah how else was I supposed to get in touch with you? Anyway just be there." Sabo says and before I can even say anything else Sabo hangs up.

"That damn bastard; what does he want now?" I mutter before turning to Franky. "Sorry Franky I've gotta go." I say and Franky gives me a nod before I teleport to the Café.

"What do you want Sabo?" I ask appearing out of nowhere at the table he was sitting at with Koala. Koala lets out a surprised gasp and I glare at Sabo who was just calmly sitting there.

"Kaz help us with our plan." Sabo says and I growl at him.

"That's what you called me out here for? What makes you think I'll help you out?" I ask Sabo and he smiles at me.

"Because you can't help but want to destroy stuff and cause trouble." Sabo says and I can't help but smile.

"You know me too well; let's do it." I say.

"First I gotta check on Luffy though." He says and I drop my head onto the table. My head jerks up when I sense something disturbing.

"Sorry Sabo I can take you to the coliseum but it looks like I'm needed elsewhere at the moment." I say and I quickly teleport Sabo inside the coliseum before transporting myself outside the coliseum and I stop Admiral Fujitora's slash.

"Sorry Mr. Admiral but I can't let you do that." I say as I push back his sword.

"Kaz!" Zoro, Luffy, and Kinemon shout when they see me.