Chapter 52

Kaz

"One member is opposed to this motion." Usopp yells raising his hand.

"What's the point in opposing?" Brook asks.

"Luffy's already decided right?" Sanji says before walking over to Law. "I'm warning you now. Your idea of an alliance and Luffy's version are probably a bit different so be careful." Law just sits there in silence with a sweat drop on his forehead. "That's why Luffy was going on and on about kidnapping." Sanji says pointing at Caesar who I glare at. "If you were about to tell me to cook up this weird sheep that you've caught even I might have issues."

"Don't think you all are going to get away with what you've done. You'll have some real big players after you now fools. You will come to understand how stupid you've been and you will die." Caesar yells and Sanji kicks him in the face.

"Sanji I'm in the middle of fixing him up. You can have at him when I'm done." Chopper says going back to patching Caesar up.

"I call first go." I say and everyone looks at me confused except for Luffy.

"I call second." Luffy says and I shake my head.

"Anyway..." Law just ignores us and starts explaining about S.A.D. and Smiles. "The number won't be increasing anymore." Law says looking at Caesar.

"Eh this guy?" Sanji says.

"You're the one who made the source of those Devil Fruits S.A.D.? Amazing;" Chopper says praising him.

"He's the culprit here. Don't praise him." Usopp yells at Chopper.

"It was simply a practical application of the Lineage Factors that Vegapunk discovered." Law says and Caesar gets a bit angry.

"That Vegapunk is really amazing." Chopper says walking away from Caesar.

"Shut up let's see you idiots try making it. Morons that are you and he wouldn't have even learnt about that if it wasn't for my research. It's because of my research that I spent years doing that we know how to make Devil Fruits and we know so much about them." Caesar says with anger laced in his voice.

"Your research?" Chopper asks in confusion and everyone else except for Luffy doesn't know what he means.

"Yes my research. It only went on for half a year but we learnt so much. Then they decided to cancel the research and sent the brat off to a different lab even though I was making major breakthroughs. Then a year and a half later I learnt the brat had escaped and in the process beat up Crocodile. After that we had no clue if the damn brat was alive or not and I just found out the truth." Caesar says looking at me and I make sure my bangs cover my eyes so they don't see my anger.

"Brat? Beat up Crocodile?" Brook asks.

"Yeah a young girl with brown hair around the age of six;" Caesar says and Nami speaks up.

"You did research on a six year old girl? You monster." Nami yells at Caesar and I feel hands place them self on my shoulders. I look up and see Luffy standing there on my right while Robin's standing on my left. I feel Zoro's arms around my waist tighten as well. He probably has no idea what's the matter but he knows that if Luffy placed his hand on my shoulder then it's to comfort me.

"If you had the possibility to research the source of Devil Fruits would you turn that down?" Caesar says.

"Hell yeah she was six years old. No matter what you say doing research on a six year old is not acceptable." Nami yells at him pissed. I don't think I've ever seen her this pissed before. "What the hell were the kid's parents thinking handing her over to the likes of you?" Nami says and I can't help but get angry at what Nami said. I open my mouth to say something but Luffy speaks before I do after he removes his hand from my shoulder.