Chapter 15

"Don't worry. I think I've freeloaded enough. I'm going to talk to Aaron, work something out. Then I'll speak with Harry."

Clark smiles broad and you giggle.

"You don't have to look so happy to get rid of me." You joke.

Clark nods.

"Definitely tired of your freeloading." He jests playfully.

Clark takes your hand.

"I'm glad that you're figuring this all out.

He knows how hard it's been for you.

"With any luck I'll get two older brothers out of this."

"Sounds like one too many." Clark states.

You just laugh, smacking his arm.

That's what you said when you left to meet with Aaron for dinner.

Clark is known for being overprotective, but this time it seems warranted. You told him that you were having dinner, and he expected it to take a while. He could only imagine the questions you had for your brother. Then you'd decided that you would reconcile with Harry. He was proud of the decision, and overall, very happy that you seemed to be sorting through it all in such a mature way.

However, when twelve rolled around and you hadn't shown up or contacted him, he was more than a little anxious. There's a knock and he practically races to the door.

"Thank goodness (Y/N), how did it.."

The man that marches inside is not you.

Harry looks around frantically.

"Where is (Y/N)!? Her phone is turned off and I can't get a signal!"

He wasn't worried when he knew you were at Clark's, but now, your location is unknown.

Clark brows furrow.

"She told me that she was coming to see you right after she spoke with Aaron."

Harry's expression changes to fear.

"No.."

The commotion has drawn in his parents.

"What's wrong?"

Jonathan asks.

"(Y/N) is..she hasn't come back.."

Clark sounds fearful. Martha's expression softens and she moves to his side.

They are about to advise Harry not to panic.

"He has her.."

They needed to contact the sheriff. Explain the situation. That's what Jonathan is about to say.

The words don't even get out.

All Clark does is blink, and the man standing in front of him seems to have moved at a completely different velocity. Clark catches the golden sparks around Harry's body, and within a second, he's gone. He blinks in shock at the whiplash of wind that has both his parents gaping.

Clark doesn't waste a second, he chases after him.

It's clear that he isn't the only supernatural thing in Smallville.