-2-

Henry

"Behave, Henry." Bea reprimands after I once more rejects the bartenders attempt to flirt with me.

"Oh, come on, Bea. You must admit that it's kind of absurd for anyone to think I'm straight." I gesture up and down myself to prove a point. I'm wearing skintight, dark blue jeans that hug my ass perfectly, a slightly see-through black shirt with an open leather jacket and black boots. "I can't be sending any clearer signals." The bartender returns with our drinks and once more she starts to flirt. "I'm sorry, honey. I'm so gay. As gay as a maypole." I say then lift my drink to salute her. "You'll have better odds with my sister."

"HENRY!" Beah slaps my arm. "I'm taken!"

"Are you sure? I sip my drink, "like, do you know for sure she is into you?" when she glares at me, I elaborate, "I'm not trying to be a prick, but haven't you only been flirting? No kissing. No sex. Not even oralsex, which in my mind almost comes before flirting."

"Oh lord, you are insufferable." Bea laughs. "People can be in a relationship without the main focus being sex. Not everyone has to be slutty like you." She teases me with a smile on her face. Our love language has always been to poke fun at each other.

"I'll drink to that." I clink my glass against hers and empty it. "But I don't know if whore is the right term to use here." I chuckle, "I would call it being free-spirited and open minded."

"I'm sure you would." Bea responds just as the almost-girlfriend, Nora, enters the bar. I nod towards her, still with the drink in my hand and Bea spins right around on the spot with a smile that could brighten up hell itself.

"Nora, you made it!" Bea shouts as she walks in followed by some guy.

"Cute." I whisper to Bea as I shamelessly stare at him while they approach us, but she ignores me completely. I let my eyes rake all over his body from head to toe until I reach his hair. It appears to be what I call a I've-just-been-fucked-senseless hairdo, and I must admit I really like that look on him. I raise an eyebrow and smirk at him.

"You look like you need a drink, love." I say while leaning a bit closer. "Tell me what you want."

"Wha-what?" the boy stutters with panic in his eyes. Maybe, he isn't used to people flirting with him, and it's honestly so adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on him.

"To drink, sweetheart. Tell me what you want to drink."

"Uhm... beer."

I smile at him and turn to the annoying bartender.

"Can I have a beer and a vodka martini, thank you." I glance back at him, and he seems really nervous. I move closer, hoping to get a better read on him. Either he is straight and uncomfortable, or he is trying to be straight and having a sexual identity crisis. I'm hoping for the latter. I wouldn't mind being the one to teach him about his sexuality. "Stressful evening?" I ask.

"Yeah, kind of." He shrugs, "I don't really want to be here so..."

I break out laughing. This guy is either very honest or doesn't have a brain to mouth filter and I can say both things sound appealing to me.

"At least you're honest" I say, then just to fuck with him a little I add, "I like my men honest", as I watch him intensely, letting my eyes allure to the fact that I want to fuck his brains out.

"Me too." He says while leaning closer to me. For a second, I think he is going to kiss me, and I can feel myself nearly holding my breath in anticipation. "Honesty, that is. I like honesty." He says and pulls back again. Very disappointing.

The waiter puts the beer and my drink in front of me and winks knowingly, clearly approving my taste at men. I smile back at her.

"Honesty is good," I say as I push the bottle over to him and he grabs it instantly, drinking it like his life depends on it, "but men are better" I add as I sip the martini and the guy spits out his beer, covering my sister and Nora in it and I have to restrain myself from laughing out loud.

"Alex!" Nora shouts and the guy looks to be panicking.

"I'm sorry!" he says and grabs some napkins to try and clean the beer of the girls, "I'm so sorry!"

I think I might need to throw him a lifeline now, or he will dig his own grave with the way he is dabbing the girls, clearly not comprehending that he is repeatedly touching my sister's breasts.

"It was my fault," I laugh and guides the girls away from him before they can kill him. "Come on, let's get you two cleaned up."

"God, he is such an idiot sometimes." Nora complains while trying to clean the beer of in the bathroom. I'm leaning against the sink, waiting for them to finish.

"He doesn't seem that bad." Bea says and I agree.

"He is cute." Both girls look at me. "What? He is. Downright adorable."

"Henry don't go there. He is straight." Bea cuts me of.

"Actually," Nora says, "I think he isn't. He's just not aware of it yet."

"Oh, he is." I say and maybe its wishful thinking, but I'll just have to change his mind if it comes to that. "He is very aware. Or he is going to be."

"Oh, great. Perfect timing for him to realize that..." Nora grumbles then turn to Bea. "I'm gonna go yell at him."

"Have fun, I guess... See you at the table?"

"Definitely." She kisses my sister on the cheek, and I must admit they are adorable. As soon as she leaves, Bea slaps me.

"Don't shag him and then ghost him! I'm warning you, Henry. I will murder you!"

"Alright, alright!" I back away from her. "I won't ghost him."

"Henry!"

"What? I won't."

"I know you. You won't be able to have a normal conversation with him afterwards if you get him into bed. So don't even go there."

"Oh, come on. I can have a conversation with my ex..."

"Yeah really? And how would you know?" Bea glares at me with her hands on her hips. "Have you ever had a single relationship that last longer than 24 hours?"

"Yes." I say firmly. "Like, at least 36 hours."

"You are insufferable."

"But you love me." I smirk at her and kiss her cheek.

"Unfortunately." she says and walks past me, shaking her head. I follow her out to the table and sit down next to her. Not so discreetly, I glance towards the cute guy, and he looks rather uncomfortable. I think she is tearing him a new one. In the end, they walk over to our table.

"Have you finished scolding him?" my sister asks.

"I'm not sure, Bea..." Nora pierces him with her eyes, and he smiles broadly. He actually looks quite edible like that. "Are you done being a moron?" She asks him.

"I don't know." He grins "the night is young."

Unable to stop myself I snort out loud at that remark. I like him. He's got spirit. Before I know it, my sister jabs me in the ribs with her elbow.

"You know what?" Nora says as she pulls me up and takes my seat next to Bea. "you two deserve each other. You are both annoying as hell."
"That is very true," Bea says, "from what I've seen so far, anyway." She winks at me, and I know I have now gotten permission to hit on him. And I can't wait to have him writhing beneath me.