-3-

Alex

"Another drink?" The fucking perfect looking guy asks and I shake my head. We have been here for a while now, and I fear I have already been drinking too much.

"I don't think that will be a good idea. I tend to get a bit... uhm..." I glance at him, not knowing how to express myself in a normal way to people that aren't Nora... or June for that matter. "Too loving," I decide that it might be the safest way to explain it rather than say, I tend to get horny when I get drunk and since I'm already pretty much up for jumping your bones that won't be a good idea. "Yes," I nod at myself, very pleased with my choosing of words. "Let's call it that."

"I won't mind." He smiles and reveals his perfect white teeth, that completely takes my breath away and almost has me wishing that I had just told him the real reason why I'm saying no to more alcohol. The fact that he is sitting right next to me doesn't help either. "Not at all," he continues, and I don't know how to respond to it without actually just jumping his bones. I'm sweating profusely and nearly panicking all the time, trying to keep myself under control. "I'm Henry, by the way."

"Alex." I say. "Or Alexander..." I see his eyes settling on my lips as I speak, "you can even call me Alejandro..." I keep rambling as his tongue darts out and wets his lips and it is stealing my fucking sanity, "that's what Nora and my sister call me."

"Well, Alex..." He says and looks back up at me with those eyes and that just isn't fucking fair to humanity. "It's very nice to meet you."

"Uhm, you too..." I say and he takes my hand and shakes it. His thumb gently caressing the back of my hand and I can feel the sparks jumping from his skin where it is touching mine. "Very nice to... uhm..." my eyes are locked onto our connected hands and my brain is short-circuiting.

"Meet me?" he asks with a little too sexy crooked smile.

"Yes, exactly." I answer in a complete haze.

For what feels like minutes, Henry keeps holding my hand, brushing his thumb against my skin. Then suddenly he lets go, when someone from the end of the table speaks to him. And as he engages in conversation, I try to recover from two things that nearly killed me tonight.

1. Henrys hand holding mine so fucking gently.

2. Henry letting go of my hand.

"I think I might need that drink now..." I mumble and get up to go to the bar. I grab the edge of the bar as I try to ground myself. Why is he affecting me this much? Am I gay? Wouldn't that be something a person would know about themselves? What the fuck is happening?

"Are you okay, sweetie?" The bartender asks with a concerned look. "You are not going to throw up, are you?"

"No..." I say and shake my head. I suddenly stop when I do feel the need to throw up.

"Oh," the bartender says, clearly used to reading people, "the men's bathroom is over there." She points in the opposite direction of where Henry had taken the girls and as random as it might be, I begin to wonder how he so casually just went into the girl's bathroom with them. Then I feel a wave of nausea hitting again and I stumble my way into the bathroom. I barge into a stall and drop to my knees hugging the toilet but not throwing up. I gag and spit, but nothing else comes up.

"Are you okay, love?"

Oh god, of course fucking Prince Charming has to see me like this. I don't answer, because how the fuck do I respond to this, so I just spit once more. I can sense him coming into the stall, because stupidly enough, I never got to close the damn door, and then he squats down next to me.