-27-

Alex

"Hello, love." Henry walks out holding Bea's hand and not letting go until Nora takes over. She seems to be trembling slightly. "How would you feel about spending a month or so with me in a palace?"

"Are you serious?" I glance behind him and see two guards along with the equerry watching him a few feet away.

"Yes, unfortunately so. But it's only for a month. They just need a figurehead." He runs his fingers through my curls then settles them on the back of my head. "What do you say?"

"I say, lets fucking play Disney prince and princess." Henry shakes his head and chuckles.

"Your mind, love..."

"Is a marvelous place, I know."

"Not quite what I was going to say, but sure. Let's go with that. However, discretion is required." He gestures to the guards watching our every move. "at least when people are watching." He winks at me.

"Sure... I'm up for a challenge. Let's call it...." I ponder for a moment, then snaps my fingers, "fifty shades of royally fucked!" Henry throws his head back and laughs so wholeheartedly that I fall in love all over again.

"Lets." He laughs, "I love that."

"Or..." I say as Henry starts guiding me towards the palace "Hide and go fuck."

"Another great name." Henry mocks and nods at Shaan as we walk by. Shaan snaps his fingers, and two men appears by our side. "They need your hotel key, love." He says casually. "They will fetch your things."

"Wow, you got accustomed to that very quick." I glance behind him, or more precisely at his very scrumptious ass, "did they shove a stick up there too along with the etiquette guidelines?"

"So crude." He says with a grin. "I'm sure you'll check for a stick very soon."

"That might be my obligation." I agree. "Wouldn't want to fail my duties... by the way; what are my princess duties?"

"Shaan suggested you'd be my maid." Henry chuckles.

"Does that require bathing you? Cause then I'm down."

"I guess it could." Henry nudges me with his shoulder, "tending to my every need, will definitely be a requirement."

"Then sign me the fuck up." I say a little too loud and Henry shushes me while laughing. Once inside, Shaan guides us through the castle and out through a different door. A more private entrance.

"The car is waiting to take you Kensington palace your royal highness."

I whistle low, "your royal highness..." I repeat... "that sounds hot... Can we fool around in the car?" I direct my question to Shaan who shows no emotions whatsoever as he simply replies, "No" then walks off. "Rude." I say rather loudly.

"Love," Henry guides me to the car where someone is holding the door open. "Sometimes you are truly hard to keep up with."

"Yeah yeah yeah. My mind is a mysterious – and wonderful – place. I know..."

"Indeed. And your mood swings might fall into that category as well."

"Well, love all of me or nothing." I shrug and he pulls me onto his lap as soon as he is inside the car.

"All of you. Always." Then he kisses me till my mysterious wonderful mind goes silent.

Hi guys.

I now have every chapter done and ready to publish, so all I need to know if you want it all released at the same time (today or tomorrow) or just one chapter a day? There are 5 chapters left.

Let me know.

- Love, Ayana