-4-

Henry

"I can't believe they are beating us." Alex complains as Bea pockets yet another ball.

"Sorry, love. That's probably my fault." I say and step closer to Alex, so my body is flush against his back. "I'm a bit distracted today." The silent O on his lips as he closes his eyes and lets his body rest against mine is feeding into my current addiction that is Alex. I circle my hips slightly, enjoying the firmness of his ass. He might not be aware of how hot he is, but he must definitely work on his body, because he is simply irresistible.

"Fuck..." he mutters and pushes his ass back against me. Yeah, this is not completely straight behavior. At all. I put my arm around his waist and hold him close to me. Gently I put my lips against the shell of his ear.

"You have a great body..." I whisper and he moans in response. Something tells me he might not be used to praise. I can work with that. "And it is very distracting when all I can think about is fucking you against this table." I bite his earlobe gently and I can feel the way he trembles in my arms. I'm already getting hard, but I can't stop. "Every time you bend over to shoot," I sigh, "damn... it fucks with my sanity."

"Your turn." Bea shouts to Alex and I glare at her, annoyed with the interruption. I love my sister, but right now I wouldn't mind sending her straight back to England. She smiles innocently at me.

"Right... my turn..." he mumbles, then pushes his ass back against my semi-hard dick. "And you better watch me now." I'm a bit stunned by his sudden boldness. He bends over, arching his back a little more than needed and lines up his cue. I knew I liked this guy. He wiggles slightly, looks over his shoulder at me then shoots. The ball goes straight in.

"Impressive." Bea says as she comes over to me.

"Very much so." I nod as I still stare at his ass. Bea uses her hip to push me.

"Henry!" she says with a slightly scolding smile on her face. "He is not a sextoy."

"Are you sure?" I smirk "because he seems like he might be trying to act like one."

"You are intolerable."

"So you say." I reluctantly pull my eyes away from him to look at my sister. "But I do like him."

"Really? You like him for real?" she asks.

"Not like that." I respond, ignoring the way my own mind keeps questioning if I'm actually being honest with my sister right now. "not in the way you like Nora. I just like him. He is cute, smart, funny, a bit weird. And sexy as hell. He's got this innocence mixed with curiosity that I can't resist."

"Just be careful... you can't let him fall in love with you if you won't reciprocate it. I won't let you break his heart."

"Wow, easy. Who's talking about love? We are just having fun."

"And he knows that?"

"Yes of course... at least I think so..." I sigh, "damn, I need to talk to him, don't I?"

"That would be the mature thing to do... so it's not really the natural thing for you to do," she teases and I nudges her with my shoulder. "But do it anyway, okay?"

"Oh, piss off." I grin as she walks off. Alex then returns, and the game is over. He pocketed the 8-ball.

"We won." He says with a smile on his face.

"We won." I agree. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." He says and follows me outside. I lead him into a small alley not far from the bar. I need to talk to him in private. I'm not good at talking, so I really don't need there to be an audience. "What's up?" he asks a bit unsure.