FDL | 9

      "I wanna stir up something in the media," Her eyes bounced around the studio, and her main personnel of DMG eyeballed each other nervously

"I wanna stir up something in the media," Her eyes bounced around the studio, and her main personnel of DMG eyeballed each other nervously. "Music wise," she quickly clarified noticing the looks of terror. She snickered softly. "Im not gonna fight anybody. Promise."

"What do you have in mind?" DMG general manager Tokyo asked.

"I have a demo recorded last night, and the cover I have in mind might be a little controversial."

"Do we need to have Phae in this meeting as well?" Her manager and friend, Jasmine, asked.

Shantey giggled, and then shrugged. "Maybe after. I still look at the comments about the documentary and I notice the she's a hoe, prostitute, stripper ones over the others. Hurt my feelings at first but then I had to think, like, why allow that to drain my energy when I can profit off of it. Use it to my own gain."

"By?" DMG head marketing promoter, Cathy, questioned.

"By giving them what their asking for," Shantey smirked. "I'm gonna give them prostitute on the cover. The wig, the lace fit, everything. Ima give em Hazel. I'm not gonna allow them to flip my truth and toy with it. So, Ima do it instead. The amount of buzz I'll receive whilst letting it known my next album is coming. I'll tease em with it. A photo, then a teaser video."

"What kinda track is it?"

"A bedroom track. My son's might get in my ass about it," Shantey laughed lightly with her team. "But it's gone be great."

The light knock got she and her team's attention. DMG receptionist stood there with Shantey's divorce attorney, Jean—who she was expecting to show. Her team gave she and the attorney the studio to chat alone.

"So, what's new, Jean?" Shantey asked, getting to the point.

Jean blew out heavy sigh; a terrible sign. "I have been back and forth with Chi, and... You're not gonna like it. It's the reason I haven't been in contact the past two days because I wanted to see if there was anyway I could work around it."