FDL | 28

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑PART TWO | 𝐓𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐝 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
PART TWO | 𝐓𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐝 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑.

"Baby! Do they look even?"

In her robe, bonnet on, and her face half done with makeup, Ryder arched her back in to look out into the bedroom out of the bathroom's doorway to Tavon and the seven-year-old. Shirtless, he sat on the high bed with Seona standing in between his long and tattooed legs. She analyzed the hairstyle in Seona's fine, brown hair. The two twisted ponytails were neat and slicked with the proper amount of hair products; but it was the crooked part and one being bigger than the other that had Ryder laughing.

"Okay, baby, the ponytails itself look great. But the part baby. The part."

"See, Dad." Seona shook her head, "I told you let Ryder do it."

"Well, I tried. Baby its on you." He said, moving his daughter forward as he stood and Seona went to Ryder.

"I got you, Pooh." Ryder said, and began her to redo her hair near the bed her boyfriend still stood by. "Have you spoke to the kids to see if they made it?"

"Nah. Ken gonna call me." Tae responded, checking his personal phone to check for missed calls; the photo of he and his children were behind the new text from Winnie letting him know she was pulling in. He locked it back. "Let me grab Boy-boy."

Tossing his personal phone on the bed, his six-foot-six frame walked out the room and to the ground level in his white tee and sweatpants. He exited the estate and just as he was walking down the few concrete steps leading down to the roundabout driveway, Winnie was leaning into the back passenger seat in a fitted catsuit and denim jacket covering her arms. A baseball cap covered the crown of her low, bunned hair.

"Boy-boy!" Tae called, as he walked up to the BMW X5. His mouth spread into a smile at the sight of the two-year-old, smiling happily in his carseat.

His skin was a deep, melanated shade of brown. The had Tavon's entire features when he was a kid; only part of his mother attached to the toddler was light brown eyes that gave a sparkle of hazel under the sun.