FDL | 27

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑PART ONE | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐝é 𝐉𝐎𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
PART ONE | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐝é 𝐉𝐎𝐘.

"She was America's sweetheart to America's most scrutinized. But she has completely reinvented herself these past few years as a very successful business-woman and a mother. And after three years out of the limelight, she chose to come here to do an exclusive interview here with us on Sherri. We all know and love her. Give it up for Shantey Ledé!"

That was her cue. The fell upon Shantey in front of her soaking in all of her gorgeousness. She sizzled in a skin-tight, light wash denim dress, the button hem stopping mid-thigh; each and every curve given the spotlight and embraced the weight she put on in all the correct places—her stomach remaining flat and toned while her thighs, hips, and booty were fuller. She wore a natural makeup look with a soft glossy lip. Her lustrous blonde tresses styled in loose curls fallin gracefully a little passed her shoulders. The beauty accessorized with a diamond chunky choker necklace and diamond drop earrings gifted to her on a random day—a thing that has come frequent in her life.

The audience cheered. The camera led the wide-grinning singer around the hall corner, waving her hands with her cream colored manicure and bling on her finger. The sight of the talk show host standing on the over riser with the off-white curved sofa made Shantey dance towards her just for the host to match her energy. They smiled at one another, Shantey stepping her silver metallic YSL heels onto the riser and embracing the host and air cheek kisses.

"You look gorgeous!" Sherri expressed in admiration.

"Me? You!" Shantey said just before Sherri and her sat on the sofa.

"Oh my gosh!" Sherri spoke along with the audience cheers; the guest of the morning waving and giving the show's audience her infectious smile. Once the cheers ceased, the talk show host went on. "The energy in this room is amazing! You have clearly been missed, Shantey. You dropped a album and went ghost on us. You've been doing that to us lately. You didn't do any interviews; two or three performances and How's That For Honesty went double platinum."