FDL | 26

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Tavon, we have to—" The stylist started, but was cut off by him shushing her with his finger gesturing at his lips and then pointed to his sleeping child he held. The velvet curtains were closed to keep the room in the Shangri-Li Paris hotel. It was Men's Fashion Week and the Booker Brothas were invited. Seona refused to leave his side, so she tagged along. He had to get ready for the Amiri show but his daughter wanted to be put to sleep and father duty came first.

"I'm sorry," Jodie apologized in a whisper, standing at the threshold. "We have to get you dressed. The show starts soon and still gotta get there."

"Here I come," he returned in a whisper. "Tell Mari to come here."

Jodie nodded and her footsteps departed. Soon, his assistant Mari comes and said, "Yeah?"

"Grab Pooh for me." he instructed, and Mari pushed forward as she dusted her hands off from the pastrami club sandwich she had. He handed her over gently, and watched Seona relax inside her hold. "We going to two shows today. AMIRI and Dries Van Noten. So, Ima be back in like a hour or two. If you do take her to go eat outside here—"

"Take TD and Bear with us," she finished. "I know." Mari said, "Go get ready. I got her."

Tae joined Jodie to be styled only a couple feet away. He was dressed in full AMIRI head-to-toe and accessorized light but blinged out. Jodie was clipping the Diamond Club bracelet around his wrist when his brothers were let in.

"Let's ride!" De called out, walking ahead of Toby and Arie.

"Shh, nigga. Seona in there sleep." Tae told his brother quickly.

"My bad."

"Come on, we have to go. Jodie will have your outfits for the next show. Don and Lamar are downstairs." Arie stated, mentioning their security.

The brothers and Arie left out and down to the lobby floor. A few paparazzi snapping a few shots of the brothers and greeting them before they settle into the sprinter. "How the adoption shit goin' wit Trig?" Toby asked, buckling in.