FDL | 12

The constant buzzing from his front gate woke he and Azoni both, where he mistakenly fell asleep in the media room while watching cartoons to soothe the two-year-old

The constant buzzing from his front gate woke he and Azoni both, where he mistakenly fell asleep in the media room while watching cartoons to soothe the two-year-old. Remembering he had the other two younger kids had him stand in a hurry with Zo. "Boogie and Seona!" he called, hearing them running upstairs in the mansion. He was coming down the main level hall when Scottie came out from another room.

"They good; they playing." Scottie told him, "Just so you know Winnie out there hitting that damn buzzer. You need to put yo' assistant in her place."

Tae frowned in confusion that Winnie was even there. His phone was charging in a different location in the house so he couldn't check if there were any missed calls or texts from her. Scottie told him she gave his assistant access to enter as he approached the front door and Scottie started walking upstairs.

"Were you not getting my fucking calls!" Winnie shouted angrily.

Tae tilted his head at the animosity, while Scottie spun around to go right back downstairs. Winnie slammed the door of her new year Hyundai Palisade, storming his way. The closer she got he noticed the physical shape her face was in. The discoloration around her eye and lip was forming in.

"You see I got my son," He stated rhetorically. Winnie calmed down the slight bit in front of Azoni.

"Damn, what the hell happened to you?" Scottie asked, unaware of the two sleeping with one another.

"Hey, Scottie." Winnie greeted, her tone changing.

Scottie looked between her and Tae, sensing the difference between the two. "Mhm. Y'all talk. Ima lay him down."

Tae released Azoni to her just before he stepped out and closed the front door behind him. "What the hell happened to yo' face?" He asked.

"Your wife fucking happened!" She revealed, "Well her goofy ass lapdog then her."

"Hold on; when you even see her?"

      "I went to DMG to—"

"What the fuck would possess you to do that bullshit?" He asked frowning.

"To apologize to her."

"Apologize?" he repeated, chuckling lightly. "She not even ducking with me and you think she gon' fuck witchu off the strength of what? You talkin' to her woman to woman? C'mon, Winnie. You ain't no dummy. That's not how that go especially wit Shantey."

"Well I thought. It was going smooth until Amanda's dumb ass snuck me when I wasn't paying attention. I get Shantey doing it but Amanda? Fuck that. I'm suing the fuck out of her."

"How you gon' do that?" he lifted a questionably. "You went on they property Winnie. They gotta right to do whatever. You can file charges then they gon' ask why and you gotta tell em. They gonna question you on why you decided to pull up to the place of business of the wife's husband you fuckin. You not thinking."