FDL | 10

"How didn't you catch this?" Tae paced, walking the sleek office of Phae's the next morning after the news of his private divorce ending up in the hands of tabloids. The news blasted across every site and TV screens.

"You catch everything," he went on, facing Phae; who leaned back on her desk allowing him to talk. She already heard a ear full from Shantey just last night. "But this of all things slipped through your fingers. How?" he asked. "I thought you had bloggers on standby to at least warn you bout any story having to do wit me and Shantey."

"I do," Phae exhaled. "Every story's down on every blog; even the ones on social media. The court documents are taken down too. A insider that I know told me the person that made the story didn't learn what was going on out of a guess. Someone provided those details, even everything with Courtney."

Tae frowned in confusion. "Who the fuck coulda done that? I don't even know Courtney situation."

"I'll tell you like I told Shantey; the information was from in-house."

"My team solid and don't know nothing bout Courtney business."

"Maybe not. But what about Winnie?" Phae asked, staring at Tae intently. "You are having an affair with her. Think she might talk for pay?"

"Y'all talkin' bout this affair shit like we been fuckin' for years." He chuckled, "I don't pillow talk wit her about my divorce. We fuck and we both keep it pushin. It's not that deep with us."

"You've been in this business long enough to know anyone will reveal shit for that mighty dolla."

She was right, and Tae knew that. "Ima look into it."

Phae nodded. "I know Shantey had everyone around her sign strict NDA. Did you?" she asked, and he nodded. "Good. If Winnie did open her mouth after finding out shit somehow, she's going to get sued out her ass. So I would hope she didn't do that to herself. As of now, don't say nothing to anybody. You wanna sleep with someone outside your marriage, keep it casual. Now that they do know about the divorce, you guys are going to have to make a statement. I'll do it on each one of your behalf's."

"Good with me." Tae shrugged lightly, glancing to at the Ferragamo watch. "I gotta pick up my sons."

"Okay, focus on that." Phae said as a knock hit on her office door. She and Tae look that way after Phae allowed entry, and her assistant leaned in. "Your next client is here."

"Send em in."

"Ima get out yo' way." Tae said, heading for the door.

"Find out, Tavon." Phae insisted, referring to Winnie.

"I will." he left out, walking down the hall as a familiar face approached.

"Hey, Tavon." Courtney greeted, walking by with a man about a foot taller than her stallion height.

"Sup, Courtney." he said, as they continue to head to their destinations.

Tae made it to his red Bentley Bentayga and called Winnie as soon as he settled into the sole black interior.

"Hey, what's up?" Her voice filled around the inside from the call on the Apple CarPlay.

"Did you happen to see what was on the blogs?" He asked, pulling onto the road.

"Yeah. About you, Shantey, and Courtney."

"Exactly. Crazy they know allat information and we never said nothing. Phae tell me it came from in-house."