FDL | 23

𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥

𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥

   "Yo, why paps gotta be here?"

      Across the way from Sky Zone Cerritos were several paparazzi taking photos of her supposed-to-be private outing with her family. Behind the dark lenses of the Celine chunky sunglasses, her green eyes rolled. She just wanted a relaxing afternoon and escape the lens of paparazzi; that have seem to be on her bumper lately. She had all of her security around and bought out the building for the day just to have privacy. But leave it to a group of adults that live and breathe being in celebrities business.

      Since they were at a distance and not a danger to the adults and children with her, Shantey simply ignored them and went on about her day. She wanted to be comfortable rocking a burgundy plaid jacket that was oversize with large breast pockets and sleeves that reached down past her hands, swallowing her petite frame, and over a mid-thigh bodysuit. She turned Cru around by his head for the entrance and telling him to keep walking forward behind the line of his siblings and cousins.

      "I don't see how you do it," Monae said, stepping off the sprinter. Her raven locks blew in her face by the wind, and she reached her hand up to direct the free strands behind her ear. "California, the paparazzi," she shook her head, "I'd lose my mind. Seriously."

      "Think I'm not?" Shantey asked; although an actually response wasn't necessary. "I'm glad you're here."

      Smiling, Monae wrapped her arm around her short sister's shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. "No other place that I want to be."

      "You know you want to be all under your hubby."

      "I mean..." Monae started but unable to deny it with a grin spreading on her mouth.

      "Alrighty, I got the babes." Amanda approached them with Sino, wheeling the double stroller.

      "Yeah let's get y'all inside before paparazzi start feelin' bold." Sino said before instructing the other five security of their posts.

      Once inside the indoor trampoline park, the kids were already in separate attractions. Shantey quickly spotted Azoni over with Romeo, Lorelei, and Miry since he was known to run off and disappear. Instead he was mid-air, laughing and falling down into the foam cubes his big brother tossed him into.

      "Romeo!"

      Laughing and looking over at his mother, Romeo fanned her off. "He fine, Mama. Chill."

      "Leave them kids alone." Monae demanded, pulling her sister with her to the table Amanda sat already.

      "Yeah, girl, let them kids play." Her best friend said, pushing back the shield to reveal the five-month-old twins inside. Tahji was wide awake, staring at her God mother, while Tahir was sleep.