FDL | 11

𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥

𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥.

The bright white, clear coat door of the Jeep Wrangler opened and the loud babbling greeted his ears. He smiled at the soon-to-be one-year-old, reaching in to unbuckle the carseat belts. He lifted his son out, holding him securely with one arm, and shutting the door with the other. He approached the building and once he walked in his mothers voice on a new record blared around the space.

Come and kiss my flaws, seduce my mind / Hope you got stamina for life, baby, go deep / I wanna feel you go deeper," she sings.

The scowl was deep on his handsome face at the lyrics, walking further inside towards the group of the photographers crew and Shantey's team. Shantey was there to shoot the cover for her soon to be released single, and he was caught off guard by his mother posing in her outfit. It was very revealing and backless. The pattern resembles spiderwebs and showing lotta skin he didn't want to see. If he had it his way he would have her wear sweatsuits everywhere.

"Na-na!" Miry shouted happily, spotting his grandmother.

Shantey heard it over the music, averting her eyes to her grandson and son. She grinned instantly, lifting up. She watched Romeo pick up the robe, footing over to her and covering her with the robe. "Cause y'all trippin," he said and everyone laughed.

"All right guys, let's take five." Jasmine called out, and the music was paused.

Romeo assisted Shantey up with his free hand. Once her robe was on fully, Miry went to her. "You in here showing too much like ya grown," he joked yet serious as he followed her to the sofa. "Got ya wig on," he ran his fingers in the black and white stripe wig.

"I can't help your Mama look better than chicks ya age," Shantey boasted as they sit together and she position Miry on her lap, facing her. "What brings this surprise visit?"

"Wanted to see what you was up to and hit up Jules. She dropped the pin." Romeo said, referring to her assistant. "Lore at work; been busting her behind wit making sure his birthday go right tomorrow. I'm glad you helped her."