47[belly]47

Writing this while listening to fourth of july so I truly don't know if I should cringe or cry

also tell me if y'all know any skz song with a sentence that starts with K in it

(for school)

(yes i'm making school about skz because why not)

(and yes i'm posting rn cuz I gotta get a sentence with a K-)

(and also yes there will be female things in this but little reminder felix is an omega in this story which means he has a uterus etc so ofc it's gonna be talked about)

(ALSO if you find anything in some weird language tell me because I'm at the point in my life where I don't see the difference between english and dutch anymore so- bare with me-)

Blub<3333 (yes  I forgot don't ask me what is happening today)
♡♡♡

Felix stared up at Hyunjin with big and innocent eyes, gently letting his hands travel up the male's pants. He slowly tugged at the waistband and whined, waiting for the alpha to help him.

Hyunjin smirked with a chuckle and undid his pants, lifting his hips a bit to let Felix take them off. The omega quickly pulled the sweats off and opened Hyunjin's legs a bit more, leaning in further between them. He looked up as he hooked his fingers under the older's waistband and again Hyunjin lifted his hips to make Felix pull off his underwear.

The omega slightly whimpered at the older's erection jumping up just as he pulled the underwear off, the male sliding down a bit on the bench. His throbbing dick laid on his stomach as Felix now leaned down, gently licking over the bottom.

When he heard a loud groan leave Hyunjin's lips, he knew he was doing things right. He continued giving the alpha's length kitten lips, a bit scared to take things further.

"Fuck princess... So good." Hyunjin groaned, grabbing a fist full of Felix's hair. The omega whimpered in response and licked a strip all the way from Hyunjin's balls to his tip, which he then took between his lips to give a gentle suck on.

Hyunjin slightly bucked his hips up with a groan and tightened his grip on Felix's hair, pulling it just slightly. The omega hummed around his tip and then slid down a bit lower, stopping where he felt like it was too much.

"Don't- fuck- don't force yourself, take what you can, princess." Hyunjin said, his voice low and deep. Felix just whined and slid down even further, clawing at Hyunjin's bare thighs as he deepthroated the male.

As Felix began slowly bobbing his head up and down, Hyunjin's grip tightened on his hair. The omega whined softly and only took the alpha's length deeper each time, not caring if it hit the very back of his throat. Tears were slowly spilling down his cheeks, but even after Hyunjin's worry, he whined and swirled his tongue around the alpha's length, humming along.

"Fuck- baby- Fuckin' hell-" Hyunjin groaned, guiding the omega on his dick a bit rougher. He bucked his hips up just slightly with each thrust, waves of pleasure washing over his body every time he heard the omega moan or whine around his dick.

"Such a good boy, princess. You're my good boy, such- fuck- such an amazing princess for Jinnie-" Hyunjin groaned out, letting his head fall back once again. He could smell the wave of thick, pure strawberry scent in the air once again, a soft high pitched hum leaving Felix's mouth at the praises. The male continued to speed up his mouth sucking and moaning around Hyunjin, as drool and precum already dribbled down his chin. The alpha slowed down his hand in Felix's hair and made the male look up just more, wiping away his crystal tears running down his cheeks.

"You're my good boy, hm?" Hyunjin smiled, earning yet another muffled moan from Felix. The alpha groaned and pulled the younger further on his dick again, his thrusts now speeding up just slightly more than before.