26

New years Eve..

As everyone was preparing for the new year Tre was getting ready to go to the club tonight. She had invited Ari the girl who she met at the hospital during her chemo. They were all getting ready at Ari's place, Tre and Lexi so they could prepare to have the night of their lives.

"Girl I can't believe your man got you a new car paid off at that? You must got that good ass squish squish." Ari joked as she was beating Tre's face.

"Girl I'm not surprised that nigga will do just about anything to make me happy, but it's not all glitters and roses." Tre stated.

She didn't want to tell Ari too much of her business because she only starting to get to know her but hopefully she will become one of those ones that can be in her intimate circle.

"Well whatever it is I'm tryna see what that feel like all I fuck with is the broke niggas pretending that they got it like that." Ari said with a slight chuckle.

"Y'all we is finna get so lit Ari you did your big one on my makeup look girl!" Lexi gloated as she began looking at herself in the mirror.

"Thank you girl! I'm almost done with you Tre'zure then we gone be ready to go." Ari rushed finishing her face.

Tre decided to go live on her instagram while Ari was finishing her makeup. She was gaining followers everyday and eventually she would wanna pursue becoming a social media influencer. She was looking into IG reels and figured she could start from that.

"Yall see my bitch beating my face don't play book the look she gone get you right!" Tre bragged to her live.

"Please don't play with it!" Ari co-signed bring in Lexi to show her face.

"Let me see what yall talkin bout." Tre said while reading the comments.

They were all complementing her and asking her all sorts of personal questions.

"Damn yall in my business like that? How do yall even know where I work?" Tre asked the live.

"Girl when you get clout people don't be playing about knowing your business." Lexi informed Tre.

Tre continued answering a couple more questions and then decided to get off her live.

"Hey Tre now that I think about it, did you ever hear from that girl again that claimed to be yo family at my party?" Lex asked.

"Nah ima chuck it up as that bitch just being a weirdo. She knew a lot of shit about me, but I'm already going through too much to look into it." Tre stated.

"Ok I'm done stand up and go see if you like it!" Ari squealed excitedly.

As Tre stood up a rush of dizziness and lightheaded came over here causing her to stumble a bit.

"Oh girl you okay? It's the chemo ain't it." Ari said grabbing her and sitting them on the bed.

"Yea I'm okay it was just a little spell. I just need some water before I throw up that's it." Tre said holding her head.

"I don't know if you should go out if this is your first spell, it could progress worse throughout the night." Ari informed her.

"It's not my first spell, more so like fifth." Tre admitted.

"Fifth? Bitch why you ain't tell me? Does D know?" Lexi asked looking concerned.

"Because there must spells I'm gonna have them as long as I do chemo. And yes he knows." Tre lied knowing damn well she didn't tell him anything.

"Okay ima be keeping an eye on you all night, I know what to look for." Ari said pointing her finger.

So they went to the club and danced and had the New Year's Eve count down. Normally they would spend that moment with their significant other, but Tre meant what she said when she told D she wanted a break. And Mike well he's spending new years with his BM who is now big pregnant.