18

"Text me when you at the party, I might stop by." D said as he pulled at at Kim's house.

Tre ignored him as she tried to open the door, it was locked.

"Gimme a kiss." D said as he licked his lips.

" D said as he licked his lips

D scrunched up his face. To him, Tre was doing the most over some damn food.

"Fuck you mean no?" D said raising his brow.

"Are you dumb my nigga? I said no." Tre said pressing the unlock button only for D to lock it back again.

"No daddy no!" Leilah said giggling.

"Be quiet Lei." D said calmly.

"Don't tell her to be quiet. She can talk if she want to. Now let me out this damn car." Tre said as she pressed the unlock button.

"You only acting like this cause you out the house. You know not to talk to me like this, you better be glad my daughter in the car." D said.

"Nigga this me all day every day. If ya daughter wasn't here I would've smacked your ass, and you know that. Fuck ass nigga." Tre said as she slammed the door.

She walked up to the door and knocked three times. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and soon Ju had opened the door.

"Best bitch!" Ju yelled as she attacked Tre with a bear hug.

"Damn bitch we talk almost every damn day, you couldn't miss me that much." Tre said

"Oh bitch is that your nigga in that car over there? He look maaaad" Ju said chuckling.

"Yea bitch point at him and laugh, it'll make him madder." Tre said jokingly but Ju really did it.

They both laughed as they went into the house and up to Lexi's room.

"So where Lexi at right now?" Tre asked sitting on the bed.

"She out getting her hair and makeup done." Ju said.

"You coulda just did her makeup for free." Tre said scrunching up her face.

"Yea I said that but she wanted a lace 360 wig, and I don't know how to do those yet." Ju said.

"Shit you can sure as hell do my makeup." Tre said putting her bag down.

"Girl that nigga got you wanting to wear makeup now? Oh shit!" Lexi yelled.

"Bitch it's not for him, it's for the nigga Ima be dancing on." Tre said putting her hair back in a puff.

"Ok what, the fuck, is you even talking about." Ju said going through her makeup brushes.

"It's the night to be petty dawg and I don't want all that foundation shit. I just want lashes, lip gloss, and maybe some glittery eyeshadow?" Tre said looking unsure.