13

12:00am ; now Friday ~ the day she goes home.

It was now midnight and Tre was back to her uncles house, packing. D had took her home but the ride consisted of him saying "my bad" but Tre stayed silent. Eventually he ended up yelling because she wasn't accepting his "apology" but Tre stayed quiet. She was done giving him chances. It may only been three months they have been dealing with each other, but it felt like 1 year to Tre.

Tre was an unusual human being. She would get mad over the littlest things but when it's something big she would be all calm and quiet. She didn't slam Dontrell's door or anything. She said goodbye and departed.

As she started to pack her clothes she thought why she could never stay in a solid relationship. She just had to stop and stare in space for a minute.

"Bitch why is you just starring at the wall?" Ivory asked her cousin.

"Shit! Don't scare me like that. I didn't even know you was still in here." Tre said putting her hand on her chest.

"Girl you know if in the room with Tank stank ass more than five words we fighting." Ivory shortly explained.

"Damn I was sure some shit was gone go down between you two." Tre said starting to pack again.

"Yea. But what's up with you? Did you finally get some dick you fucking virgin?" Ivory asked.

"No, I just got a little sucky sucky." Tre said smirking.

"Boo you whore. I first got my pussy ate at 14." Ivory said proudly.

"You proud of that huh?" Tre said raising her brow.

"I ain't even mean for it to come out like that." Ivory said trying to redeem her stupidity.

"Yeah. Ok." Tre said sighing.

"Bitch you look like a sad pussy. The head must of been terrible." Ivory assumed.

"No it was marvelous." Tre said.

"Then what's the problem." Ivory asked.

"Man he wa- why am I telling you? Fuck out my business girl." Tre said chuckling.

"Damn I just be wanting to know the tea." Ivory said putting her hands up.

"Yeah ight." Tre said copying blue face.

As Tre continued to back she just wanted to get her mind off of her ex boyfriend so she was going to keep herself busy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••11am ; touchdown

The car was silent. You couldn't hear anything but the soft music playing but the tension was still high between Kim. It was so quiet, nobody wanted to talk, so Lexi and Tre just texted each other.

 It was so quiet, nobody wanted to talk, so Lexi and Tre just texted each other