17

The day of Lexi's birthday party..

EXPLICIT GRAPHIC MF CONTENT AHEAD, NASTY AS SHIT GIFS LIKE FREAKY AS FUCK!

Tre woke up to no one on the side of the bed with her. She rolled her eyes, sighed, and rolled over. She did that one stretch where you shake your legs and squeeze your butt cheeks together.

She got her phone and went to check if the tea page accepted her request but they didn't. It's been days since she requested so she thought the page had been deactivated or something.

She went to Dontrell's contact and FaceTimed him,
Connecting..

"Where you at?" Tre asked sniffing her nose.

"You always wanna keep tabs on a nigga." D said smirking.

"Boy I don't give not one fuck about you I'm hungry. Plus you need to come get me cus I got shit to do today." Tre said getting up going to the toilet.

"It's not good to lie to yourself and what shit you got to do today? Cause you don't got work." D said raising his brow.

"How you know I don't got work today?" She asked.

"Don't worry bout it sweetheart!" D said with his thick accent quoting the little boy on Instagram.

"This that spleh! That spleh!" Tre said finishing the quote as they both bust into laughter.

"But what you got to do today?" D asked.

"Son, you forgot we gotta go buy Lexi a birthday present because she told everybody she want her presents at her party and then I gotta buy an outfit to walk up in and then an outfit to twerk in." Tre said sticking her tongue out.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, I smell ya breath through the phone." D said as he held his nose.

"Nigga don't confuse my breath with ya ass." Tre said mugging him.

"Nah you not twerking at the party tho so you don't need another outfit." D said as he turned his car off.

"Yo ima be throwing my ass like I'm a hoe." Tre said propping her phone up on the bathroom sink.

"I'm finna make a triller." Tre said to herself as she grabbed her iPad and put on some triller music.

"You ain't finna be throwing yo ass like you nothing." D said behind her causing her to jump.

"Nigga don't scare me like that, fuck is wrong with you." Tre said catching her breath.

D laughed as he wrapped his arms around Tre's waist. He look down at her and smiled. All he wanted to do was go far with her. She had a special type of place in his heart nobody else would have. Even if she had just woke up, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, boogers in her eyes and all.

"What?" Tre asked as she cocked her head to the side.

"Who said you can wear my shit to sleep?" D asked. She was wearing his white wife beater and his polo boxers.

"Cus these shits is comfortable." She said looking down pulling on the boxers.

"Gimme a kiss." D said licking his lips.

"Boy no." Tre said with a chuckle.

"Then take all my shit off right now." D said with an amused look on his face.

"Fine I'll go take it off." Tre said as she began to walk away but D pulled her back.

"Nah moe, take that shit off right here right now." D said blocking the doorway.