14

Ok this is long overdue, just a filler, nothing interesting.

2 weeks

It's been two weeks and everything started to get right back on track. They were only 3 days into December but Tre was still in the Christmas spirit. Tre was doing good with her schoolwork but still staying with D. She kept in touch with her cousins but it's not as live as it used to be. She finally got a job at Kroger so hey, there's that.

"Why the fuck is they still giving us homework in the 12th grade." Tre asked her self as she did her Pre-calculus homework.

She was in the living room with her thin frame reading glasses on. She was very frustrated. It's not like he didn't understand the work, she just thought there shouldn't be any for seniors.

She sighed because she could barely concentrate, D had the tv on real loud. He was playing COD and the shots were even louder. Tre got up to go ask him to turn it down.

"Say." Tre said as she approached his bed. He said nothin so she tapped him on the shoulder.

"What." He said with his focus still on the game.

She didn't even try to talk over the loudness so she grabbed his remote and turned it down.

"Im trying to do my work." Tre said with one hand on her hip.

"What that gotta do with me being on the game?" D asked, of coarse he was just kidding.

Tre screwed up her face ready to fuss.

"Ok ok i'm just playing son damn. I'll turn it off, you hungry?" D asked.

"Starving." She said.

"You look cute with them on." D said smirking at her.

"Huh?" Tre asked in a confused manner until she found out he was talking about her glasses. She swiftly took them off.

"Where you wanna eat at?" He asked grabbing his keys.

"Here. I don't wanna sit in a booth by you." Tre said looking in the hall mirror. She really wanted to straighten her hair.

"Why not?" D asked as he lifted his top lip.

"Because then we'll have to talk and I don't wanna talk. And if it's quiet its gonna be awkward." Tre said.

"Yo you on that little kid shit son. Ain't you the one who said we gotta communicate, act yo' age yo." D said in a annoyed tone.

"What is there to talk about? It's not like we tryna fix our relationship, you made that shit dead when you cheated." Tre said turning around to face him.

"In order for us to live together you have to communicate with me nigga. You not finna constantly disrespect me in my crib yo." D said.

"No rude shit but I ain't ask for this. We ain't living together, you let me stay here for a few weeks. I'll be gone by next week." Tre said whole sizing him up.

"You ain't going no where." D said screwing his face up.

"Ok." Tre said in a sit and watch tone.

"You got me fucked up." D said watching her fix her hair. That caused Tre to sigh and roll her eyes.

Tre went to the coach to attend her ringing phone. She saw it was Lexi but she quickly grabbed it because she wanted D to think it was a boy. She plugged her headphones in and answered it.

"Hold on. Don't say none yet." Tre said as she started to put in her one headphone.

"Ok what's good?" Tre asked.