3

At the party..

The party they arrived to was instantly booming. You had people drinking, smoking weed, and twerking on dudes to make their nigga mad. As Tre entered the building she scanned the room for her friend who begged her to come. She couldn't seem to find her friend so she made her way to the weed corner.

"Damn Shay I couldn't find your ass no where!" Tre spoke as she saw her friend boo'd up in this dude's lap. She turned her nose up at the dude as he blew the smoke in his friend's face, she ain't say nothing though.

"Hey bitch I'm so glad you came cus I don't know none of these hoes." Shay yelled as she got up to hug Tre. In the corner of Tre's eyes she could see the dude burning holes through her face.

"Did I tell you to get off my fucking lap?" The dude said to Shay as he passed his blunt to his friend. He roughly pulled her back into his lap as he got the blunt back from his homeboy.

"Yo you gone let this clown talk to you like this?" Tre said finally saying something. She furrowed her eyebrows as liquid splashed all on the back of her jacket.

She turned around and saw some dudes arguing, so she went to go confront them about keeping their drinks in their cups.

"Which one of you pussies threw a drink at me, that's a bitch move." Tre asked taking of her now wet jacket.

"Yo gone somewhere shorty. Don't nobody give a fuck about ya jacket!" The one dude yelled trying to cause a seen. By this time almost everyone was starring at the commotion. Tre'zure knew he was the one that threw the drink.

"My nigga you really a bitch. Why you throwing drinks when you could throw hands? And how the fuck do you miss and the nigga is right there!" She said pointing to the other dude he was arguing with.

As she looked at the other dude, of the bat she recognized him. It was the man she had got into a fight with at McDonald's. He had a scratch under his eye and his cheek was slightly bruised, other than that he looked fine.

She took time to actually look at him. His dark brown skinned toned went well with his jet black waves and his light brown eyes. His neck tattoos made him look even more sexier so Tre was pretty sure he was tatted all over. His full lips were pink at the bottom but brown at the top and he had braces with black bands on them.

"Why you starring?" The dude furrowed his brows as he caught Tre starring at him. He didn't like all eyes on him so he figured it was time to wrap this night up.

"I bet not catch you lacking yo, that's your life." He said as his tall figure walked up to the man.

"I ain't ducking shit D!" The shorter dude said as he spit in his face. D took that as an opportunity to punch the fuck out of him and knocked him clean out. Everyone followed with ooohhs and the crowd started going wild.

D didn't want anybody else in his business so he snatched up Tre and walked out of the club.

"Yo why the hell you pulling on me like you know me!" Tre said as she snatched her arm away from this D character.

"Bitch why you following me!" D said as he got all up in Tre's face. She furrowed her brows.

"My nigga ain't nobody worried about you so unless you want a repeat of what happened earlier I suggest you back the fuck up!" Tre shouted as she pushed him out of her face. She hated when people would yell in her face because it would remind her how little and helpless she was, but she would never admit that.

"I ain't scarred of no small ass girl! So unless
YOU tell me why the fuck you keep popping up then ima do a lot more worse then throw a couple punches." D said getting right back in her face and pointing his finger in her face.