11

Thanksgiving day..On the way to the pool ; 11:13am

Tre

As Ju drove her and Tre'zure to the pool, they began to listen to Act up by city girls. They were so caught up in getting out of the house, that they forgot to ask Alexis if she wanted to come.

"Real ass bitch give a fuck bout' a nigga. Big Birkin Bag hold five, six figures. Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger-" Ju sang but got interrupted by Tre yelling the next part.

"Fuckin' on this scammin' ass rich ass nigga!" Tre shouted as she recorded her and her cousin.

As the duo sung along to the song, they hit a red light. Tre was already hype so she was wondering if she wanted to get out the car and twerk.

"Should I do it? I ain't gone do it." Tre said smirking to herself.

"Bitch you ain't bout it." Ju said challenging her.

"Record on my snap." Tre said as she gave her cousin her phone and opened the car door.

He gone buy me Gucci if I ask for it
He a classy nigga rockin' Tom Ford.
I bet yo' lil sister wanna look like me,
I bet your little brother wanna fuck on me. Hood bitch good pussy I ain't average um,
He can't come around without that cabbage um, Pop a pussy bitch quick like a bubblegum, I ain't neva worry I just deal with it for fun.

The song said as Tre'zure twerked to the beat while her cousin hyped her up. Times like this made her want to move out here with her cousin because she knew it would be a party everyday. As Tre got back in the car, the light turned green and she watched the video a couple times over before putting it on snap.

(Imagine the song by city girls and no this is not Tre'zure..)

"Damn bitch we been driving for 15 minutes, where the damn pool at?" Tre said scrunching up her face.

"5 more minutes." Ju said looking in her rear view mirror.

Tre rolled her eyes and looked at her views. It had only been 5 minutes and she already had sixty something views almost 70. Ever since them two girls started arguing with her about D people started to add her and watch her all the time, probably so they could see who the nigga was they were arguing over.

She went in her memories and looked at all the video she recorded when she was at Dontrell's house. She smiled as she watch the video of him recording her in her sleep a couple weeks ago.

*Flashback starts*

"Ya'll see her ass sleep and shit when she supposed to be spending time with a nigga? Fuck she come over here to sleep for?" D ranted to her snap recording her laying on her stomach sleeping.

He got closer and started to laugh then cocked his hand back. When he thought the time was right he slapped the fire out of her ass. She shot straight up and began to rub her booty.

"Yo what the fuck!" She yelled screwing her face up. Her ass was burning and she was about to fight him.

D doubled over in laughter and she started to make her way over to him.

"Nigga that shit ain't even funny what the fuck. Get that shit out my face before I beat the shit outta you. I'm not even playing yo I'm deadass!" She said frustrated that he wasn't taking her serious.