12pt. 2

As Tre and D continued to make out Tre started to mentally thank god for having her vagina waxed. The day after the fight with Kim; Ju, Lexi, and Tre went to get their vaginas waxed. It was a good distractor for the girls and it was a very painful experience for Tre.

D broke the kiss for a quick second while he took off his shirt. It had turned on Tre because of the way he did it so she took her pants off. He started to kiss on her neck causing her to moan softly, she didn't want to be loud at all.

 He started to kiss on her neck causing her to moan softly, she didn't want to be loud at all

He slowly made his way back up from her neck and began to kiss her roughly. He snatched her zipper on her jacket down and through it across the room. He began to suck on her left nipple causing her to bite her lip intensely. At this point, Tre just wanted him to eat her out but he was playing. She wanted to tell him to just get to the point but she was too shy, so she just let him do his thing.

He started to kiss lower and lower he got to the bottom of her stomach. He looked up at her.

"You sure?" He asked rubbing up and down her thigh. She nodded her head fast causing him to chuckle.

He grabbed her panties and pulled them off throwing them on the floor. He began to kiss her inner thighs causing her to grow impatient.

"You're making me very frustrated." She said blowing out a breath.

He chuckled, "If I just dive in, you ain't gone be able to take it." He said smirking.

"Nigga please." She said smacking her lips.

"Alright." He said in a 'watch and see' tone and he dove right in.

Tre gasped at the sudden feeling in her kitty. It felt so good she rolled her eyes to the back of her head as a moan slipped out. D wasn't helping either. He didn't start off slow at all, going in all hard and shit. She began to grip the sheets as the pleasure was intensifying.

 She began to grip the sheets as the pleasure was intensifying

"Oh my god.." Tre whispered as she shut her eyes tightly. This was something she never experienced before, and she was barely holding on.

As D began to speed up his pace if that was even possible Tre started to have her first orgasm. Her legs began to shake but D was not stopping. He licked her juices up, still going.