10pt. 2

Start writing your story

"You hear me Tre?" D asked.

"Yea I hear you." Tre said coming out her daze.

"So what's good?" D asked trying to see what type of time Tre was on.

"Not to be on no sentimental shit but I do wanna work this shit out with you. We just can't communicate well and all we do is put our hands on each other. We got to work on that shit yo before we get too toxic for each other." Tre said setting up her phone on the counter.

"Heard you." D said as he let out a deep sigh.

After that the conversation between them got quiet. Neither one of them knew what to say or how to say it. It was to the point to where Tre was in deep thought.

*Flashback starts*

"I heard you Sasha damn! Get the fuck out my ear with that shit, I don't wanna hear all that right now!" Trezure's Dad yelled.

"Nigga you gone hear me today! This the third fucking time some hoe done got my number to tell me about ya'll fucking and I'm bout tired of your shit!" Sasha yelled at him.

"Bitch shut the fuck up before you wake my daughter up." He said calmly smoking his blunt.

"That's why she ain't yours anyway you punk ass bitch!" Sasha lied out of anger.

"What? Hoe stop playing with me before I slide yo shit." He said with his vein popping out his forehead.

"Do it! You ain't bold enough to put your hands on me, nigga i'll rock you!" Sasha said.

As they started to argue they woke up their three year old daughter. She walked in holding her bunny tight in her arms with her lip quivering.

"See what you done did! Woke up Tre Tre with ya' stupid ass." He said while putting out his blunt making a way to his daughter.

"Too loud." Trezure said while whimpering.

"I know baby but your dumb ass mother wanna bug me about stupid shit." He said while picking his daughter up.

"Nigga shut the fuck up!" Sasha said getting all up in his face.

"Yo move before you make me drop my daughter and I beat yo ass!" He said putting down Trezure.

"Bitch you ain't gone beat shit!" Sasha said as she punched him.

After that he beat her right in front of his daughter. He beat her so bad that she had to go to the hospital. After that she was no longer the big and bad Sasha she once was. She stayed in her lane and constantly let him disrespect and put his hands on her. He wouldn't lay a finger on Tre'zure tho, he would just beat her to death with the nearest belt he could find.

*Flashback over*

"Yo you good B?" D asked her.

At this point she was starring into space with tears flowing down her eyes. She wasn't crying or anything but tears was just running.

"What?" Tre asked as she zoned back into reality.

"You deadass crying." D said. He made a mental note to ask her about that later. Sometimes out of nowhere tears would just start to flow down her face, but she wouldn't be crying.

"Oh it's just allergies but I got a question." Tre'zure said wiping her face.

"You sure?" D asked furrowing his brows.