16

*sorry for the mistakes*

"I think she waking up." Lexi said starring all in her cousin's face. All she could hear was the faint sound of Tre mumbling.

"Girl if you don't get the fuck up out my face." Tre whispered whilst trying to open her eyes.

Lexi laughed, "Well excuse me hoe I was tryna see if you was ok."

"What happened?" Tre questioned.

"The teacher said you had a panic attack and then fainted." Lexi said.

"Yo is D ok? Where is my phone? Did you talk to Mike?" Tre bombarded with questions as she got up and began looking for her phone.

"I don't know because Mike hasn't called back yet and your phone is in your back pocket." Lexi said trying her best trying to assure her cousin.

"Why the fuck you ain't call him?" Tre said getting a slight attitude.

"I don't know if he want me calling his phone." Lexi said tilting her head.

"Yo it don't matter, its not about y'all its about D, stupid." Tre said dialing D's phone.

Lexi decided to not say anything back because Tre was just worried about her man. She went to Mike's contact as her finger hovered over the call button.

"How long have I been here?" Tre asked as she began to dial his phone a second time.

"About 3 hours." Lexi said shrugging her shoulders.

"Call Mike and tell him come pick me up." Tre said which made Lexi dial his number and put him on speaker.

"Hello." Mike said through the phone.

"Tre'zure wants you to come pick her up." Lexi said looking at the phone.

"Why you ain't call? Is D ok?" Tre questioned as she grabbed the phone.

"Yea, he straight. He was just shot in the arm and got a concussion. Im on my way." Mike said and hung up before they got the chance to say anything else

"Just? This muthafucka right here." Tre said while putting her shoes on. As Tre was ranting Lexi was too busy texting Mike.

"Lexi I know you hear me!" Tre semi-yelled while standing at the door

"What?" Lexi asked as she screwed up her face.

"You coming to the hospital with us?" Tre asked as they both walked down the hallway.

"No i can't. I already told Mama i'm only staying for tutorials. She coming to get me at five." Lexi informed.

"Oh well Mike probably gone pull up around the same time so you better hope he don't try to call you over." Tre said with a slight chuckle.

"And he did text me and say he wanted to talk to me." Lexi said letting out a sigh.