10

Tuesday; 6:32am..

Tre'zure looked up and saw Ju and Lexi sprawled out on the floor. She looked at her phone and sighed. She had 2 missed FaceTime calls from D and 3 text messages. She opened her phone to see what they said.

D😚 : Yo answer your phone. -2:45am

D😚 : I wasn't with nobody I just went to my cbr and fell asleep. -2:46am

D😚 : Crib* -2:46am

Tre sighed and recalled all the events that happened last night. She smiled at the fact that Ju found her a fine brown skin on instagram. Ju told him she had a cousin that wants to talk to him and gave him Tre's instagram. She went to her Dms and read the messages.

Itsdylanfytb : Wussup -12:19am

Trezuremeree : Hey daddy🙈 -12:19am

Itsdylanfytb : Wussgud witchu -12:22am

Trezuremeree : Im tryna get my pussy ate😏 -12:23am

Itsdylanfytb : Shiiit I'll scoop you just send me the addy -12:30am

Trezuremeree : 2047 Reside lane -12:31am

Itsdylanfytb : I'll come getchu tomorrow night😏 - 12:33am

Trezuremeree : Bet. -12:34am

Tre just stared at the messages just cringing at herself. She was so embarrassed for herself, she would never call anybody daddy because it was cringe to her. Her cousins talked her into saying every word and she just laughed it off and went back to sleep.

********************************************

8:24am

Alexis

Lexi sighed as she got up off the floor and got on the bed.She didn't understand why everyone slept on the floor when there was an empty bed right there. She got on her phone and started to FaceTime Mike.

It rang twice and then said FaceTime unavailable. She knew that meant he had declined her call, so she called back again. This time when he declined the called he sent an automatic text message that said: Sorry, I can't talk right now.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Sometimes she would forget that Mike wasn't even single. She still couldn't figure out how he could show her so much attention but still had time for her.

She decided to send him a text afterwards.

Lexi : I'm cool off you -8:26am

She thought she was gonna have more respect for herself and not become no nigga side chick. She looked down at her cousins and decided to wake them up.

"Ju!" Lexi yelled. She didn't answer.

Lexi kicked her, "Girl I know you hear me!" Lexi said.

"Girl stop fucking kicking me before I beat your ass!" Ju said brushing off her cousin.

"Hoe please. You know you can't fight." Lexi said.

"Who can't fight?" Ju said turning her head to the other side.

"None of ya'll bitches can fight now shut the fuck up it's to early fro this shit!" Tre said raising her voice.

"Oop! She talking to you Ju." Lexi said perking her lips.

Lexi looked down at her phone as she got a text.

Mike..🖕🏾 : Wym -8:30am

Lexi : Because bro, you got a whole bitch and I ain't even finna lie to you.. I want you all to myself. These past months been cool and shit but ion wanna be no side bitch to No one, I should have more respect for myself. -8:31am