5

After D's shower..

After D got out the shower he joined Tre with eating food.

"Your shit gone be cold and nasty." Tre imputed as she scrolled down her timeline.

"Don't worry about my food girl." He said as he looked in his fridge.

"I'm just saying." Tre said as she got on snapchat and begin to look at the filters. She thought she did good today with her hair. It was half up in a bun and the rest was down. Her edges were slayed like always, she loved to slay edges because it made the hairstyle look way better.

"You not cute." D said while she was in the middle of recorded her video.

She stopped her video, "Don't get mad cause you ugly." She said as she rolled her eyes and started recording again.

"You looking like a duck over there doing them duck lips." D taunted as he drunk his bottle of Gatorade.

She slowly looked over at him, "You wanna fight again?" She said with a playful mug.

"I ain't ducking no pressure shorty." D said as he put down his Gatorade and walked up to her while licking his lips.

Tre thought that move he did was just fine. She knew she was dripping at this point.

"What you tryna do?" D asked as he got up close to her face, too close. He was looking fine to her in his wife beater and grey shorts. His cologne was smelling too good and all his tats were on display, except on his torso.

Tre leaned in closer with their lips barely touching, "I'm tryna.. watch tv." She said as she leaned back and playfully smirked at him.

"You like to play.." D smirked as he threw her over his shoulder and made his way to his bedroom.

"Yo put me down!" Tre laughed.

D put her on her back on his bed. He climbed on top of her with his fists on each side of her.

"You still wanna play?" D said as he smiled showing his braces.

Tre could feel his breath on her face. Her heart was beating fast and she was trying hard not to breath because she just ate some onions on her burger.

"If you tryna kiss me I advise you not to." Tre said trying to not talk with her breath.

"I don't care about your age ma." D assured.

"I don't either but I just ate a burger with extra onions." Tre said as she was hoping he would get off of her so she can breath.

He looked at her debating if he still wanted to kiss her but decided against it and got up.

"I think I got an extra toothbrush under my sink." D said as he pulled out his phone to accept a call.

Tre walked in and got a call from her Aunt Kim.

Kim: Where the hell ya'll at?

Tre: Sorry Auntie we was just hungry and went to Dennys.

Kim: Oh well lemme talk to Alexis.

Tre: She in the restroom, I think she got diarrhea..

Kim: Oh well call me back when she get out.

END OF CONVERSATION

Tre called Alexis and they got on three way to fool Kim.

***********************************************************************************************

Tre looked at her teeth and she was satisfied. She began gargling her mouth when D came in.